Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Lovely Bohemians

This app is amazing!!! We were doing manual tag edits, but as our sku count grew, we needed to speed up the process quickly. This app has solved that problem very effectively, and saved us days of time by doing these in bulk. Bonus: the screen interface is beautifully designed and intuitive to use, and the customer service is A++++!!!

We've only used the tag edits so far, and are excited to start using all the great features of this product. Thanks Vela for making this super great app!!!

SugarCane1977

Is a Strong and Robust platform with all kinds of features to bulk edit every detail of your products. Vela has saved us tons of money and time. This is the one you need, trust me. I've tried almost every app in the Shopify store. Vela is The App, install Vela.

The good thing, is a very easy to use platform. The great thing, it is free. The wonderful thing, a world class customer support team - with live chat.

- by sugarcane1977.com

Need 2 Rave

This app is fantastic! Best free bulk editor out there! I would recommend this to anyone who needs to edit a bunch of products at once.

Strong N Free

Saves me massive time -- this app is a must have . You can add pictures to all listing ..one click - increase prices -- one click to everything

Fashlux

Just recently started using this app. Fantastic, does things a lot quicker than other apps similar. Had a couple of questions and the customer service response was within a couple of mins, cannot fault in any way

CuteKinder

Its free and can do what most paid apps can do already! It makes time consuming jobs easier, alot easier!

Adirondack Retro

This app is an amazing time saver. I use it for my Shopify Store and for my 4 Etsy Stores. I constantly use this app to bulk change and edit over 4,000 listings in my stores, from titles, descriptions, images and so forth. Customer Service is also very important, and Justin is super responsive whenever the need arises. There are always new features in the works, and if there is anything that it doesn't have, that you need, just ask Justin and there is a good chance that it is either being worked on, or he will let you know if it is something they can add!

MenStyleCo

Thanks for this great app, it has a lot of features and helps your store's management. Customer service also great, recommended app for all type of stores.

Femmedecarriere

great app and customer service, i recommend to change things in bulk.
All the features are good to manage our shop.

Germinate

As a Shopify Store Setup Service this app is amazing, it is saving me tons of time and allows drop ship clients to customize content to be unique in a few minutes. This is a must have app for Germinate.com and all of our clients moving forward. Love it - thank you.