Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Rag Ivory

This is one of the greatest apps I have ever used. I have been with Vela for almost 2 years, and have stuck by the amazing company ever since. They truly are trying to change the way efficiency is done, and the simplicity of it is great! From the smallest businesses, to big ones, you can change descriptions, titles, images, prices, literally everything is available to edit but at scale. As soon as you publish the updates, within a couple minutes (depending on the amount of edits) the edits are live before anyone even notices!

Thank you Vela for this amazing app, & your support is AMAZING (answers and fixes my problems instantly). You are way ahead of the competition with a way better interface and ease of use ❤️

Whimsical Wild Artwork

This app has saved me a tremendous amount of time with bulk edits especially with changing variations. I Highly recommend!

Premiumart Co

Please add replace entire Description in bulk. Thank you!

Fullrunway

I wrote a previous review on this with some issues that I had and much to my surprise Justin at Vela contacted me immediately via email offering his assistance. We went back forth that evening via email looking into my issues. The next morning we connected via their chat box in their app. After some discussion we moved it to an Outlook Screenshare where we walked through some things and he offered some solutions to my specific situation.

This app is very versatile and saved me a ton of time. Best of all though is their service. Justin is there to help at anytime. I wish all the app developers were like this. Great job!

Genericname

The app has a lot of features and some great support. It is missing some features like image support for descriptions and replacement of the entire description. But the owner says it will be added in the future. 5 Stars because it is a good app now and will probably be even better in the future.

Prints Morville

Vela is a great ease of use bulk editing app that has saves so much work.
It is intuitive and keeps getting better.
The support is personal and really responsive also.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next