Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

StratosFair

Awesome app! I save so much time from using the features included in this app. Support is also very fast and even took a few of my suggestions to implement in the next update.

So Highly Caffeinated

This app has saved me hours. I have 3 Etsy shops and 2 Shopify stores, with hundreds of listings. Being able to update variations, pricing, and photos in bulk is a lifesaver.

EssentialsOnEarth

This is the most important to be APP on any shopify store and especially it is free ...free ..free..so why waste time folks.
The best part of it is you can bulk edit everything on shopify store be it if you want to add anything on description,change titles, change formats ,headings and many more..All these will be done with one single click of Sync button.
Customer service is awesome and Justin thanks for clarifying all my doubts so far.
I would definitely recommend this App!

Decal Venue

Excellent app! Easy to use and saves lots of time. Support is fast and friendly. Awesome service! Thanks Justin!

RED CHILI APPAREL

I can't recommend this enough! Saved me so much time. Tech support is great! Just install it today.

Simply Serasi

I've been using this app for both my Etsy and Shopify shop. Simply love it! I've saved lots of times and myself from frustration. The customer service is excellent, very responsive and very friendly. Like any apps, there are some interface you need to get used to. My advice is to do a smaller batch first.

Make Me a Royal

Great App, better support.

Saved a me a TON of time. There's place for improvement, but the devs are actively working on getting it better and better.

When I had an issue, I contacted their live support, and was solved quickly.

Like A Duchess

I use this app to bulk edit products and its amazing! Easily add multiple items to a collection or change prices by dollar amount or percentage! Its great!

MIXAMA

Best App out there nothing to campare with other bulk editors - and best of all its free , no hiden costs , beautifull interface & easy to use and the support is allways there to help us out , they fixed all kind of problems we had. 5 stars from Mixama to you VELA. Love you well done

Art Prints by Dreamframer

This app is a life savior! I fave products with hundreds of variations (art prints with a lot of framing options, sizes, and print mediums), and I had to change the prices on all of them. This app allowed me to create profiles for each product type and change the prices simultaneously. Also, bulk editing anything in this tab is extremely intuitive and easy.