Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Jake 'n' Jasp

I just installed this app and walla! I am able to update the pricing . I was looking for a functionality to mass change cents to .99 and this app is perfect to change. Only issue I have right now is the thumbnail pic still shows the old price. I have asked for support. I love this app.

United Rempire

Vela has more functions and is easier to use than other apps that have ridiculously high monthly fees. Definitely going to keep using this for editing (and more) from now on since it saves me time and money big time.

Germ Freak by DenaTyson

I absolutely love this app! What a life saver--- omgoodness! I will be sure to tell everyone about it too. The customer service is simply AMAZING---! Justin was so helpful with all of my questions and concerns. I could not have found a more useful app. This app has so many great features. I can bulk update- change or add descriptions, prices, pic's, tags--- and that's all I have been able to explore at this time but there are so many other features as well. The best part about this is it is FREE--- Absolutely FREE. How amazing is that- truly a blessing.
Please continue the outstanding help and support that you do for so many like myself. You are GREATLY APPRECIATED

Fox Closet.com

I used this app to help me organize all my vendor tags and prices all at once in bulk. This app saved me hours and hours of my time! I'd give it a 10 star rating if i could!

Driftless Studios Wholesale

Works great. When a problem comes up they are quick to help get it fixed. I would recommend it to anyone needing to edit large amounts of sku's.

Iconologi

Already saved me so much time editing some descriptions and photos. Could use a "replace" function instead of just "find and replace" to make it easier.

ShopMyMinisAndMe

Vela has been a lifesaver for me. It's actually insane how much it has helped my business grow. I first started using Vela For Etsy. Then I noticed its also on Shopify. Using this tool for both of my platforms has been fantastic. Shopify in its raw form is very time consuming, and honestly over-complicated. Using this service has drastically cut down the time needed to modify my listings. I mean DAYS worth of work saved.
In the rare cases I needed support, They are always prompt and friendly.

Out of every service i have tried, This has been by far the easiest and quickest.
don't look at the garbage reviews and click away. Try it yourself, get your own opinion. Because like me, I'm sure you will be surprised at how efficiently Vela Helps your business grow.

Sensory Art House

This has been an excellent app to use whilst populating my shopify store. There are times when you want to add additional text for all prior products, add images etc. Has been great, once I understood properly how the sync works - the support has been fast and clear.

Mid-Atlantic RV Wholesalers

I have spent weeks trying to edit my products, one at a time, after I used a horrible app to import some eBay listings that I had into my Shopify store that completely wrecked my products' formats. One by one, I have edited them, only to realize that I missed one here and there. Once I found VELA, my prayers were answered! This app is AMAZING! In 30 minutes, I was able to complete edits that would have taken me 12 hours previously. I did have a glitch when I first installed the app and I initiated a chat with Justin and within MINUTES he had responded and had already researched my account settings on his end before he even replied to my chat so he was familiar with my store and my products before even getting back to me! Now that is efficiency at its best! I have been in business either for myself or my family for over 20 years now and I don't hand out rave reviews very easily but, these guys have a really good thing going and they deserve all of the great reviews that users have left. And, I couldn't beat the price! (FREE) Keep up the good work, Justin! Customer service like the kind Justin practices is rare in today's retail environment, especially online, and maintaining this level going forward will help to set Vela apart from their competitors!!

Joy of Planning

It's perfect for bulk edits. Saved me a ton of time and admin was helpful when I needed direction. Recommended! x