Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Leyloon

I'm telling you, install this bulk editor no matter what!

I'm one of the first people that downloaded this app. It always gets better and better.

Do you know how much time it saved me? Hours to minutes every single time.

Halibuy

i've been using the app for one year. It saved a lot of my time and this app keeps its performance very well (no bugs showing up). Now i can't be without it!

Csemar

This app very helpful for me to manage my product in a bulk. We have 1000 more product and it would be chaos for us to manage it one by one. Also the support really corporative and nice. recommended.

A Bit Crafty

Best app EVER for Etsy users!! Made my life so much easier by bulk editing 700 listings at once. This is a must have app.

Jappi Shop

Exelente App la ocupo con un catalogo extenso, la atención que me brindo el administrador fue inmediata la recomiendo amplia mente

Its Bean Called Java

This app is really just a great app. If all apps were as good as this one I would probably enjoy life just a little bit more. First off it's free. Who doesn't like free?? But it gets even better. How could it get better you might ask. This app just works. No gimmicks. It does what it says, and does it really well. At this point, you are probably thinking, WOW! Alright, I think I need this in my life. But I'm not done!! I experienced something I thought didn't exist on the Shopify App store... I'm not going to lie, there were tears!! But they were tears of joy! Not the usual tears of pain, anger & frustration that happen far too often when trying to navigate the Shopify App Store. Vela provides actual customer support. Not like what many of you have experienced
with other apps, but legitimate support. It's easily the best support experience I've ever, well, experienced. As I write this I weep now knowing that such an app exists.

I live in Hawaii which usually messes up any attempt at getting support after 2 PM. It's 7:00 PM now and I had a small challenge and thought I would use the little chatbot and hopefully hear back tomorrow. When I opened it up and typed out what I needed a bot popped up and said, "Vela typically replies in under 10m.". I chuckled to myself thinking that was cute. I s**t you not, probably 6 minutes later they replied!
So to recap...
1) The app is 100% free.
2) It actually works. Like really really well.
3) The support is unlike anything you have ever known.

You should download this app even if you don't need it. Do it just to try the support! I dare you. It will blow your mind.

Give Personalised Gifts

Highly recommended, once of the best and must have App for any Store. You can bulk update every aspect of a product, it works, it easy to install, its easy to use and best of all its Free!!!

Mustard and Gray Ltd

Excellent App. The most useful and great live chat customer service. Highly recommend. Saved us time bulk editing and keeps us in control

My Hero Booth

A great app, and customer service is excellent & very quick as well. Processing the products/collections by using this app makes it so much easier. I think this app is definitly one to have. It pretty much performs all the tasks you need for your product info processing. Thanks!

Wax on Fire

Let me just say that this app has completely saved my life with both Etsy and Shopify. No other app does what this app can do. I save HOURS of my time using this app. The customer service is unmatchable, they are super helpful and responsive. Highly recommend!