Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Halo Esque Hair Extensions

I love this app, it is effective and time efficient!
It is great for bulk editing and changing product descriptions in just a few seconds!
Time is money they say ;-)

Everile Store

This app is incredible, the support is absolutely outstanding and the apps ability to to seamlessly sync updates is a helpful bonus. 30 OUT OF 5 Tbh

Crosscut Sewing Co.

This app saves so much time! It's so easy to bulk edit products without exports and imports. I love that I can use it with both Shopify and Etsy. Helpful and fast support too!

Sally Trace Abstract Paintings

I've used this app with Etsy for years, and now that I'm migrating to Shopify from another webstore platform, I'm so happy to have it here. I've only used it on Shopify for product variants so far and they are working brilliantly. The tags I'm using to sort listings took awhile to update, but I'm finding that changes to tags just take time to process on Shopify. Having a free app to make bulk changes to product variants is simply wonderful. It just takes a bit of getting used to. You have to get your collections in order, and tag every listing according to the size or whatever is the variant. Then build the variant in Vela, apply and sync. It saves so much time and also prevents mistakes that are so easy to make if you do your variant prices manually. Making a price change in my old platform used to take hours and hours. Thanks so much for this.

TheToysmart

such a great app, easy to use and understand - not complicated. very useful. highly recommended ! save time !

ProLux Materials

Makes managing and editing listings so easy!
Needed some help on a complex listing and enjoyed really great support from Justin - super helpful, super friendly - thanks!

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

this app is just great, very smart gives you the chance to edit your products efficiently in bulk mode, time saver makes life easier and it's FREE what can we ask more, only say thanks

TRNDCY

The only app you need for bulk editing all your product details. Fast and easy. This app is a life saver. And great customer support.
Looking forward to future updates.

Tammerick

We were struggling with doing mass updates to our products, and were ready to pull our hair out until we found Vela. Vela is an amazing tool for mass product editing. We hit a snag when we weren't seeing our products update in the Vela app, but learned that it only syncs every 6 hours. Not to worry, we sent Justin a message through the live support tool and he manually updated for us in no time at all. This app is amazing and we should be fortunate to have such an amazing app for FREE!

Ultimate Skins

This app saved my life. I had to adjust descriptions of thousands of products - impossible without vela. THANKS!