Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Blue Jay Bay, LLC

I have used Vela for managing my listing data on Etsy, and was so happy to find this app available for my new, soon to be published Shopify store. It is so much easier to use than what Shopify offers for product editing, tagging, etc. When I've had questions about using Vela, I've always gotten a timely and helpful response from customer service.

FTH Art Collective

A Great App essential for brands with large inventories. Justin is really helpful and they are working on other features for the future!

Kdot New York

MAJOR UPGRADE! This works so much better than the standard Shopify product editor and is incomparable to many others since its also free.

Also if you're ever in need of support Justin will take care care of you with the upmost attention! Great product, great developer!

Vegan Club

Great app, Free, 5 star customer service 24/7. What can I ask for more!? Which all apps were like this simple and responsive.

Linen Whites

This is an awesome bulk editing app! Easy to use and I cannot say enough about the fast and amazing support! Thank you!!!

Jenn's Handmade Jewelry

I absolutely love this app! It has made editing and updating my items SO much easier!!! What used to take hours and days, since I have such a large inventory, now takes minutes! I have used this app on another platform and was so relieved to see that they are now on Shopify too! Great customer service too...they answer questions almost immediately and have truly wonderful communication and assistance with any questions you may have. Highly recommend! Keep up the great work Vela!!

whynotshoponline.com

What can I say what a brilliant app, It has everything you need for fast editing and the support is quick and amazing.

Thanks

whynotshoponline.com

The Bohipstian

Vela is brilliant. It's super easy to use and the best app I've used for editing many items at once. Try it!

GloeDation

I've have has this app for months now so maybe should have written a review sooner but after the months of having and using the app i feel this app is a MUST HAVE free app. It has always had the feature I've needed which in turn has saved me literally HOURS. If you don't have this app and need to do the tasks outlined in the description then GET THIS APP!!!

Zaza&K

This app makes my life easier, it's so simple to use and efficient at the same time. I just LOVE it. Many thanks to the developers, I actually can't believe it's free ! genuinely sincere review.