Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Fragile

Better than all paid apps, Justin helped me every time with all my issues, they will come with more features, 5+ stars!

Cutie H

Customer service is second to none. I had a small issue, got onto Justin and he fixed it in 5 mins. App is far better than the paid apps that 'nickle & dime' you for every edit and service. Highly recommended!! Does everything I need - and the app is constantly updated and developed, always getting better. 5 stars.

plushy.club

Our store has products with 10+ variations and this app makes it so easy to edit them in bulk. That it's free and so polished and functional is incredible. I highly recommend it.

RC Turtle™

I use the app for my store and god knows what I would do without this app. great app guys and great support

Floating Flamingos

This app has help me fix so many issues that I created being a first time Shopify user. Justin is amazing with support. This is a must have app!

Men.hu

A very useful app if you want to replace/add/remove strings from product titles, descriptions, etc. You can manipulate hundreds of products at the same time. Support is excellent, almost instant, Justin replies and answers your questions within minutes! Highly recommended.

TurkeyChic

nice tools i love it tooo much thank you and free everything you did on it you can change everything

OLovesM

I moved to Shopify from magento where I was used to being able to edit products easily, I was SO worried I wouldn't find something similar but then I found Vela. It's has made editing products SO much easier then one by one. Super easy to get started, and they support is Excellent.

Freak of the Art

Saves hours and hours of tedious work... since you can change every product listing at once, it opens up the possibilities to get a little creative as well. Besides that, the support you get is 10/10. Well done Vela :)

Self Defense Weapon