Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

OLovesM

I moved to Shopify from magento where I was used to being able to edit products easily, I was SO worried I wouldn't find something similar but then I found Vela. It's has made editing products SO much easier then one by one. Super easy to get started, and they support is Excellent.

Freak of the Art

Saves hours and hours of tedious work... since you can change every product listing at once, it opens up the possibilities to get a little creative as well. Besides that, the support you get is 10/10. Well done Vela :)

Self Defense Weapon

Marcellamoda

Amazing! Everything works like magic. Great support and quick assistance whenever needed :) Recommend it strongly!

Simply Divine Clothing

Wonderful app. I was able to update all prices to end in a .99 which is an amazing feature for a free app. It allows you to adjust prices in quite a few ways. It even gives you a complete count of all the tags and lets you update them in so many ways. Just an amazing app overall.

'Choleture

This is by far the most useful app for managing bulk inventory descriptions, variations, and images. I would be lost without this app THANK YOU VELA!

Essential Southern Charm

Oh my goodness!! This app is awesome and saves me a ton of time!!! I used another app and it was no where as good as this!! I recommend everyone to take advantage of this app AND it is FREE! The other app was $14.99/month and small businesses just cannot afford that!! Justin was very helpful and answered my question promptly!!

Your CD Key

I used Vela to bulk edit 4,000 items. It was exactly what I was after. There was every option I could think of wanting.

I used it to search for everything that had a specific category tag and then change the product type. So glad I found this one or it would have been a very long job for 1 person to complete.

Boutique Monogram

Best app out there! Been using it for years on another platform and it is a time saving tool we can't live without. Thanks for adding it to shopify!!

TeacherFanatics.com

This app works great and is a HUGE time saver for our Shopify and Etsy stores. Logical interface, short learning curve and fantastic customer service when I did have a question.