Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Smashing Ink

This app is amazing! I have used their Etsy version for a while and am so glad they have it for Shopify now too! This app saves me so much time that I would be willing to pay for it! The app is very extensive and you want to pay attention when you are setting things up to not override your info you don't want to change. The profiles options help with being able to do similar updates super easy. I have a few different sets of products that I have to update with different info and the profiles makes it easy to make these quick changes without having to program the settings in each time. Pretty much anything you would want to update on your shop you can do a lot quicker and more efficient with this app. I am in the process of moving my website to Shopify and this app made moving around 900 listings with each one having 98 variations easy to do in a few hours instead of months. I have had to reach out for help with various things and Justin is super responsive and answers pretty much any time of the day and has always taken care of my issues or answered my questions completely. I cannot say enough good things about this app!

Portraits by NC

I have been using Vela for my Etsy store for over a year and have always loved how easy it has been to update product descriptions and various variants and prices. When Shopify started to add the Vela app I was ecstatic. The app works just as expected and has been a huge time saver when it comes to bulk editing, without glitches and fast. I highly recommend this app Thanks Vela!

Fragile

Better than all paid apps, Justin helped me every time with all my issues, they will come with more features, 5+ stars!

Cutie H

Customer service is second to none. I had a small issue, got onto Justin and he fixed it in 5 mins. App is far better than the paid apps that 'nickle & dime' you for every edit and service. Highly recommended!! Does everything I need - and the app is constantly updated and developed, always getting better. 5 stars.

plushy.club

Our store has products with 10+ variations and this app makes it so easy to edit them in bulk. That it's free and so polished and functional is incredible. I highly recommend it.

RC Turtle™

I use the app for my store and god knows what I would do without this app. great app guys and great support

Floating Flamingos

This app has help me fix so many issues that I created being a first time Shopify user. Justin is amazing with support. This is a must have app!

Men.hu

A very useful app if you want to replace/add/remove strings from product titles, descriptions, etc. You can manipulate hundreds of products at the same time. Support is excellent, almost instant, Justin replies and answers your questions within minutes! Highly recommended.

TurkeyChic

nice tools i love it tooo much thank you and free everything you did on it you can change everything

OLovesM

I moved to Shopify from magento where I was used to being able to edit products easily, I was SO worried I wouldn't find something similar but then I found Vela. It's has made editing products SO much easier then one by one. Super easy to get started, and they support is Excellent.