Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

gadgetAlot

MyMerchCo

This app is a big time saver and I wish I had started using it much earlier. The team behind it are also very prompt in replying to any inquiries. Definitely a primary app for anyone using Shopify

JewelryLab

WAY better than Bulk Editor and SUPER easy to use with the ability to create a Variation profile quickly and then apply it to any and all products you need. Drag and drop functionality. Just saved me a full day of work all in 5 min! Plus great support on chat!

RiotDeal

helps you change details on multiple products at once. It is very helpful and easy to use...................................................

Romantic Express

I have been using Vela for some time now. I can do changes in a few minutes that would take me hours. It is easy to mass edit products with certain criteria. Vela is a must have. Very fast and helpful support too.

Badges and Buttons Club

This app is amazing. I imported my shopify shop accounts and my Etsy shops. I absolutely love this app.

GiggleSticks

This App was so Amazing. Changed prices in Minutes Was dreading having to change the prices and it was a Breeze. Thank you Vela!!!

UpsideDown

how can someone rate something that works properly and is free have less then 5 stars. wish this did seo meta tags and such, But other then that it does exactly what it says and a little extra

Lovely Bohemians

This app is amazing!!! We were doing manual tag edits, but as our sku count grew, we needed to speed up the process quickly. This app has solved that problem very effectively, and saved us days of time by doing these in bulk. Bonus: the screen interface is beautifully designed and intuitive to use, and the customer service is A++++!!!

We've only used the tag edits so far, and are excited to start using all the great features of this product. Thanks Vela for making this super great app!!!

VBDecor

I've been using Vela app for my etsy shop and now they have app for the Shopify. I think it's the best bulk editor available. Very user-friendly, has much options. Amazing! 5-star for sure!