Vela Content Mgmt & Bulk Edit

Multi-channel, bulk editing, photo optimization, and more!

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tinoreading.club

Location Vietnam

This is the first time I write a bad customer service review. They are, specifically Justin, so bad to the point all of the good things from this app combined cannot make up for the ignorance and assumption they put me through. As a owner, I carefully went through each and every tutorial clips they have. TWO MESSAGES in the conversation and Justin already assumed I had not watched any video. He forced down on the conversation twice, and up until my confirmation and screenshot that I watched the video he asked for a screen recording. Be aware, this app doesn't work on text or message!!! Only via calls or screen recordings at your convenience (or theirs?). He claimed that because he had 'customers from over 72 countries', therefore it's best for you to: 1) watch the clips, and 2) make a screen shared call with him to avoid 'back and forth between chat/email' quote-on-quote. Well you know, no one gives a care how many customers the app is troubleshooting at the moment. It is part of your JD and get used to it, or ask for a raise maybe? Like Klaviyo, they queue the customers so everyone has their numbers and wait to get a full attention rep who is willing to help you, listen or text. Clearly, they just do this as a chore and don't appreciate the customers (with 21 and still counting one-star reviews with no response). If you feel like working with someone who cares, STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP.

DR.HC - Happy Choices for Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Unreliable app. They force us to pay even though I installed the app when it was completely free. I've been using hundreds of apps so far but none of them treats their early customers this way :( My client (the store owner) feels disappointed at me as I told them the app is free to use.

Goddess Provisions

This app is the worst. I used to like it but it has caused me many problems. I went to update all my footers recently and the app added all my 382 items into ALL OF MY Collections so that I have to meticulously spend hours and merchandise everything. They never have responded when I try to write in, and ok when it was FREE but now they want you to pay. Thanks for making me pay to spend hours of my life fixing problems you created. In a nutshell: if you make a bulk edit watchou t that it will screw everything up. This has happened several time to me.

Dali Pups EN

Location Turkey

Terrible customer support. They do not fix the errors on their side and wasting your time too much. Not recommended.

Elmoritz

Location France

J'utilisais de temps en temps (une fois tous les 6 mois) cette application qui était gratuite, pour modifier les descriptions de mes articles. Maintenant qu'elle est payante, il faut débourser $5 /mois pour l'utiliser même si on s'en sert rarement donc je l'ai désinstallée. Les personnes derrière cette applications se fichent clairement de la tête des gens. Je ne recommande pas. Faîtes plutôt un export de vos articles sur shopify et éditez-les sous excel puis faîtes un import.

Leruel

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Quite disappointed with the turn of events - from freebie to greedy. Sure, charge something for your service, but now I'm supposed to pay for every connected store when I use the app every now and then? Will look out for something else and move as soon as possible. Would be fine with a $10/month for all shops but not for each and every single shop that might need some bulk edit at some point.

PARFUMERIE

Very disappointed that they starting charging for it. For Etsy stores there may be more use, but for Shopify it's one of those apps you use now and then every few weeks to bulk-edit listings. The sheer volume of apps you need for smallest edits and all charges excess for them really makes the monthly spend way beyond sense.

Loja Leigan

Location Brazil

Fala que e grátis, e agora esta cobrando, enganação pura, fala que meu trial terminou sendo que no site fala que e grátis. mó pilantragem aplicativo estava gratuito e agora estão cobrando, quando instalei não tinha informação nenhuma que esse iria ser cobrado algum valor nesse aplicativo ou que iria ter período de teste, quando efetuei esse comentário ainda estava como grátis

Fairy's Feathers

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app ruined my shop, the support was really harassing me and threatened me.
"Justin" was not helpful and even violent. I have copied our chat.
I am scared to leave my shop connected.

Anabella Women

Location Israel

removed all the tags from my shop, the support were not helping and just made it worse :( I use it in my Etsy shops but I think it is not a good app for shopify.

Previous 1 3