Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

菲瑜服飾 · FEIYU

Detailed descriptions do not support editing pictures. Editing text content is updated synchronously, resulting in all original image data in the store being deleted, unable to recover, months of hard work in vain, and poor user experience.

BEADED CREATIONS

This is the WORST app I have EVER come across! Why Shopify would allow apps of this poor calibre on their platform is beyond my understanding! This app removed ALL product images and and when using this app for bulk pricing edits, it messed my entire store! It has taken me over TWO Months to try and get my prices corrected and to recover over 8000+ Products! MY SUGGESTION TO ANYONE WANTING TO USE THIS APP IS STAY FAR AWAY!! ALL THIS APP IS GOOD FOR IS TO CREATE WEEKS OF EXTRA WORK AND BACKTRACKING ON YOUR STORE'S PRODUCTS!! I WILL ALSO BE PASSING THIS EXPERIENCE ON TO SHOPIFY AND REQUEST THAT THEY REMOVE THIS APP FROM THEIR PLATFORM AS THIS IS NOT WHAT MERCHANTS NEED!

DAMALI by GemstoneGifts Handmade Jewelry

It might be a decent app is you could see what you were doing. Why on earth they choose to make the text a pale, pale grey is beyond me. It takes me just as long trying to see the tiny, pale grey text s it does to just edit in Shopify. Horrible design decision.

Pepe & Carols

Deleted all prices and just made more work than it would have taken to edit each item individually

Poshy Petals

So dissappointed!!! It worked perfectly in the beginning. I did a few changes today and out of sudden a lot of info of my products were deleted. I have to put the price, colour of the products and quantity all over again. (so mad and dissappointed)

StylishFad

App did not work properly. Sync once, but instead of find/replace, just added duplicate text. Then couldn't bulk fix.

CasePeek

App simply does not preform. That was my 2 time installing this app. Both times it didn't do entire tasks and had major issue detecting all product and even working. HIGHLY UNSTABLE. Hextom editor is 100 times better working and far more stable. But its pricey :(

Pretty Praise

BEWARE!!!! I installed the app to change the prices on about 150 tees at one time. It did that, BUT it took away some of my color swatches and variants information. Now I have to spend time fixing a problem that wasn't even there to begin with, so it defeats the purpose of the app anyway (to save time).

His N Her Gadgets

Don't use this app!!!
Knocked out all compare at prices and all variant pictures throughout my store and several others that used it (I'm part of an Ecom group)!!
Horrible app costing hours of work after!!! DO NOT USE!! If I could give -5 stars I would