Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

My Expression Masks

So far so good, used for the first time today to do some quick edits and it was just that, quick. Responds quickly and the products update to shopify very quick, even when I added 5 new tags or a new phrase in the product names of 140 items at the same time, I was relieved to be able to find this app working so well because of how much time it will save me from now on. 5stah def

GOD FIRST ATTIRE

All the features I needed in one app, for free. For example the price. I can change all the tees of one collection at one time.

VORGARD

Vela is a great app!! has everything a bulk editor needs. i can bulk edit my products in 3 easy clicks and i really love vela.

Suave Silver

I NEVER write reviews - But this app is an all time LIFE SAVER. Everything I need done, Vela hooks it up. Thank you for Vela for allowing me to save so much time - 2000+ products is A LOT to juggle!

Fantasi

Had a glitch with the app and support replied in 5 mins! Plus this app is free and covered a lot of paid functionalities of other apps. Strongly recommend!

Lavender Cove

Very intuitive, free thank god, and great customer support. Makes my life much easier since i need to bulk edit descriptions

those shirts

This app is was SO easy to use and very intuitive! The interface is very smooth (smoother than Shopify dare I say) and the support was so fast to respond, even at midnight on a Tuesday.
Looking forward to more updates! Have never tried such a good free app.

Love Shop

This app is absolutely stunning. My initial purpose for this app was to modify tags in bulk to add prefixes so my theme could read them. This app blew that part out of the park except for one thing. The tagging system didn't allow the "&" symbol but tags in Shopify are allowed to have it. So I reached out to live chat, they replied super quick and told me they'll push an update in the future to support this! Amazing!

Another huge huge thing I needed to do.. My store has thousands of SKUs, but I wanted to add functionality to let our customers filter based on colour. Most of our products didnt have this data so we would have needed to look at each picture individually and tag them appropriately. With Vela, we can line up products tags with their image, look right at the image, and streamline the process of tagging these products! That is my reason for this 5 star review. The amount of functionality that this app has, and it's free! This team is next level valuable in my eyes.

Stella Beau Sticker Co

I definitely couldn't work without this app.
Every bulk change I need to do I always go straight to vela to make the changes.
I definitely recommend this app to everyone.
The only flaw is it syncs every 6 hours but if I hop on chat they always run a new sync for me. Handy when I'm making bulk changes.

Sharon Saint Don Jewelry

I use Vela to edit my Etsy and Shopify stores and I love it! It has made my life so much easier. I love how I can see things in a list format and just go down the list and change things quickly when I want to. I love the batch options or removing and adding text. Vela makes running two stores on my own much more possible. My only wish right now is to be able to add Alt text to all my images since it would not import when I used Etsify to copy my store to Shopify. I love Vela!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20