Vela

Vela

by Vela

Manage, edit, and optimize product listings with ease!

Everyoul

I've been using this app for a long time now and absolutely love it for both my Shopify store and my Etsy shop. It is absolutely amazing and customer support is fantastic. They always get back to me quickly and provide awesome support!

Dreamer Store

What an amazing app! It helps a lot and saves a lot times! Thank you! Hopefully we can use the app for fulfillments too! I use the app on my 4 stores

Jessica6 Designs

Excellent tool. Great for rapid mass editing of listings without having to jump in and out of individual products. Shopify support now too. Can't believe it's free!

Fat Boy Fight

*** I don't normally leave reviews (I'm an a**hole.. ha ha) ***
I found Vela for Shopify by "accident". I had just opened an Etsy store, incorporated Vela and discovered how easy, accurate and speedy it is. I then noticed a setting to import my Shopify store! BAM! My go to app.
AND IT'S FREE!!

Pretty Fab Nails

I have been using Vela for years, before there was a shopify integration. Vela is spectacular and a huge time saver for anyone with a large store, or multiple stores. The other thing I love is that I can have employees/assistants work on listings without directly accessing the store for privacy reasons. LOVE that part. Would gladly pay for the app too.

Catholic Art Store

Vela is amazing. They make it very easy to do bulk edits. It saves me so much time... and it's free! Highly recommend.

Elephinto.com

Wonderful app. Helps to save huge amount of time and headaches and since its free I can use it! Would not be able to afford anything that's paid. Features are great and I still have not used all of them but Vela is a true saver so far for me! Well done guys, well done ! :)

Boxzy

I love this app! Very easy to use. Online help is available if you are struggling. Justin helped me out on sharing screen and showed me how to coy listings... Just love it! Vela team thank you for creating this app :)

The Perfumerie

The best app ever! Works like a charm and saved us plenty of hours of tedious labour. Easy to use and nicely coded, bug free. Excellent. Everyone with a Shopify store needs this app at some point. I wish they add a feature where you can duplicate and transfer stock between more than one Shopify store/or duplicate your store.

J and J Design Studio

This app is amazing! so easy to use to do mass updates and now this new copy feature is awesome to copy from etsy to shopify or vice versa. So easy to create product groups for quick updates and profiles make adjusting hundreds of items at once a breeze! Service is great I couldn't ask for anything more!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27