Vela

Vela | Reviews

by Vela

Manage, edit, and optimize product listings with ease!

Gilded Cart

I purchased this app so that I could more easily share listings on my shopify store on etsy. After connecting the two stores, I have been able to copy listings, in bulk, from one store to the other. Although I originally wanted to copy listings from shopify to etsy, I learned that I could also copy from etsy to shopify. In addition, Vela has saved me so much time because the tag feature has allowed me to add tags in bulk to entire groups of listings, whereas previously, I was entering the tags on a product-by-product basis. I recommend this product to anyone looking for easy way to share listings between shopify and etsy stores.

WanLoveDesigns

We love this app. Great easy & quick way to update different options in bulk. Been using it for Etsy for a long time. So happy they added Shopify editing & transferring from Etsy to shopify. Customer service is also great. They answered quickly when we needed help.

Avocardo

This app saves me so much time to change variants, photos, prices etc on all my products at the same time. We sell sustainable greetings cards and have about 500 cards on the site... I just added a new variant to all of them in less than 5 minutes. That would have taken me hours without this app! Great value for the small investment.

Funked Out Tees

Vela is must-have for Shopify & Etsy store owners. The amount of time the app saves is insane...$5/month is a steal as they could charge $50/month and I'd still use it. The easiest 5-star review ever,

Wheels Below Retail

Great app that is helping me to manage over 50,000 Items, 2 shops in one place,the support from the developers made me feel like we know each other and very fast responce .

Perle di Vetro

When I decided to revamp my shop both on Shopify and on Etsy, I decided to reinstall Vela. I'm planning a Black Friday sale and I need to make sure that my one of a kind items could be listed on both platforms. Vela to the rescue. I have been able to transfer listings from Shopify to Etsy and Etsy to Shopify. Was I a little surprised when I had to pay for it? Sure, but I totally get that they were letting people use it for free while they are developing it. I was very please to see the new photo editing capabilities, now I don't have to import them into another program, I can just change them on the fly. Justin has been very responsive to my questions and issues.

MOOUII

Before the paid app started, I have already been using it for awhile. this app is really amazing and help me save a lot of time. the most amazing part is the customer service is really on ball, if you have any problem that you would like to raise up, they are definitely reach you as fast as possible to solve your issue. They are really helpful people!

YOBESHO

If you are managing multiple Etsy and Shopify stores, this is still the best app you should use. But they should have added more marketplace before going to a paid app. It was free but no new thing was added while going paid app. This is not good marketing. Technical service is good. They respond quickly. But adding new features and improving the software is not good. For example, all dropdown options of Holidays in Etsy are not in Getvela so I cannot do a bulk update for the missing holiday option. I wrote 2 months ago but they didn't do this little update. I am paying for supporting them but If they don't add other marketplaces I will unsubscribe. I will keep 5 stars for a while.

PRO-VITAMINS.COM

I tried Vela to help me manage my listings on Shopify and Etsy. It has an easy to use GUI and it performs perfectly. I have tried many sync / integration softwares and this is by far the easiest to use, the best looking, and it does what it sets out and promises to do. I can't recommend it enough. I would also point out that at $5 a shop or $10 for the plus program that is a steal. Saving even a few minutes in ecommerce is worth hundreds of dollars. You get what you pay for in life and this is a bargain. As they add more features I am sure the price will increase and I feel it will be well worth it.

Burl Theory

friendly interface, easy to use, and most importantly - an incredible time saver and efficiency maximizer! so grateful to have discovered it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28