Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

SCANDINORDIC.com

You will wonder how you did without this app! It really does save you hours, days and weeks of time. Impressive intuitive layout that only took a couple minutes to work out. Absolutely love it.

Paper Berry Press

This is the BEST bulk editing app on Shopify. Hands down. It's fast to edit product listings, syncs quickly with your shop and very user-friendly. Plus, superb customer support. Winning! Highly recommend for eCommerce shops of any size.

The Wood Shape Store

Couldn't give this app or Justin a high enough review! Bulk editing is quick and Justin is Great! TY

Adventus

I've tried a few bulk edit apps, but this is one fantastic piece of app. You wouldn't believe this was free. Full of features, the interface is slick and easy to use, and it has saved me a ton of time. Absolutely recommended

Gems Of East Africa

Fantastic APP everything in one place and fast to change. Instant handling of bulk items!!! 7 stars. Well done!!

TheWoodenFrame

So grateful that they offer this app for free. I am a very tiny store and EVERY useful app has yet another monthly fee to use it and that is just not cost effective for me at THIS stage. I am finding this app to be invaluable and I highly recommend it. I would LOVE if they would add a way to bulk edit weights. That is my only hang up. Would be a huge help when I am adjusting shipping rates.

Cute Stuff Jewelry

Love love love Vela, it's made bulk editing so much easier especially since my shop has hundreds of products & variations. Their customer service is amazing they quickly solved my problem in 5 mins! The only thing I hope they add in the future is a way to bulk edit weights.

eu-oenling.com

Great app, it helps us edit product descriptions when some new change require us to edit or add to the description of a long list of products - hereby it saves us A LOT of time as we can edit for all products with a few clicks instead of opening ALL products in Shopify. I especially like the "find and replace" feature. Also great support, the few times I've have had questions the support has been swift and helpful.

Trend Gallery Art | Original Abstract Paintings

A very convenient application for mass editing of lists. convenient to change prices, variations, photos, descriptions and much more. significantly saves time. The guys from those supports are great. helped to deal with the problem! use on etsy and shopify. recommend!

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

This app has helped me tremendously! With 100 items to edit it could be very time consuming. This app makes my life easier!!! Definitely recommend!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12