Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Print & Paw

Fantastic app that is super useful, particularly for managing Etsy listings in my case and keeping everything in sync.

THE HYV

Wildly impressive app! Some of the best support I've ever received from an app. Excited for all the new features to roll out soon :)

Shining-Gifts

This app is so useful. Saved me a TON of time (works for Etsy too). Never had any problems with deleted products or images, be careful of what you are doing it's a bulk editing app... It's also completely FREE!

PGAgolfArt.com Professional Golf Art & Photos

Vela is an exceptional time saving tool for bulk editing your Shopify or Etsy listings. I like the create a profile for variations so that you can quickly apply changes to all similar listings across multiple stores. So if you offer an item in red, blue, green, brown, black, orange and small, medium, large, you can easily remove orange from the profile and all the listings tied to that profile are instantly updated. You can copy a profile that you created on one Etsy store to another Etsy store or to a Shopify store.

Ninth Isle

App does what it advertises! All these basic changes with total reliability. No annoying bugs. Solid, quality app! UPDATE: This is so much more than I thought it was. I am deleting other apps because this app by Vela beautifully does a lot of bulk edit jobs. I'd add an additional 5 stars if I could!

melOn Design

AMAZING app, saves you so much time....can use with Etsy too! if I could give 10 stars I would.....Customer service is brilliant too, extremely helpful.....and all this of FREE, is a massive bonus.....Thank you Vela!

Bingacl

This app is AMAZING, helps you SAVE thousand of hoursn and clicks! Love this app, make me love shopify!

Vanquish Emporium

Saved a lot of my time, better than shopify bulk edit, have lot more functionality and easy to use. I have used many bulk edit apps but this one is the best.

Tahoor Store

What an amazing app and has already saved me tons of time. If you need something that works, then this is it!

Les French Kits

Amazing App, always FREE ! Install it now and you won't forget it ! Very easy to use, quick update shopify products by clicking with one button only :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23