Vela

Vela

by Vela

Manage, edit, and optimize product listings with ease!

TheSuccessCity

This is definitely one of the must-have apps! It lets you bulk edit all products and I mean literally ALL at once. It have saved me huge amounts of time editing my products all at once. And on top of that its absolutely FREE, no hidden subscription payments, just sign up and connect your shopify/etsy store and start to use it! The UX is very user friendly and easy to get hang of it and customer support is always responsive within few minutes! I have literally not a single bad thing to say about this app, because it is perfection!

Madeline Ann

Justin and the Vela team are unbelievably helpful and responsive. As a small shop it is so heartwarming to know that they care about the functionality of their app no matter how large or small the user is. It is saving me countless hours to be able to synch my listings between Shopify and Etsy *effortlessly*. And the built-in photo-editing tools? Better than any of the tools I was already using.
Grab this app; you will not regret it.

mayberrycorner

Super powerful app to be able to edit products in bulk. It's easy to create specific groups of products that share come things that can then be updated quickly.

Freebird Paperie Graphic Design

SO incredibly helpful. When I need to make a change to all of my products, this makes it SO MUCH EASIER. I'm eagerly awaiting the merge function between Etsy and Shopify stores as well, as I'm planning to copy my Shopify store over to Etsy. It goes live next week, I believe, and I'll be hopping on to do it right away. SO grateful for all the time you're saving me!!

SPAIN TRADE CENTER

The best app ever! It helped me many times. And the support is great and quick! Highly recommend it to everybody!

The Inspire Decor

We have been using this app for the last 1 year for our Etsy shops and now we have also started using it for our newly developed Shopify site and it is working well with Shopify as well :). The interface is very clean and it is very easy to operate and one can get the job done within a moment.
The one who understands the process of this app will always appreciate the Vela.
Technical support is fantastic, they get the issue resolved very quickly.
Justin is the right person to deal with.

UniikPillows

I am so happy with this app, Thanks Vela for creating such an amazing app for us and FREE that just blows me away. The incredible solution saved me a ton of time in updating over 1100 products. Excited to see how it evolves and looking forward to any new features you might add. I cannot recommend this app enough. 10 Stars

patapatajewelry

I only wish I had Vela years ago... It is brilliant, smart and smooth, easy and quick to work with. Already saved me HOURS of work and will save so much more in the future. Can't even think about going back to how I used to work before, in both my shops on Shopify and Etsy. Thank you for a outstanding app

Foresh

Used this to bulk update the descriptions of my products and it did exactly what it should. Big time saver.

JJsCollections

I have used Vela for my etsy shop and now to combine it with Shopify is awesome. Makes everything so much easier to bulk edit. The support team is top notch, answers all questions and has plenty of patience. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26