Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Jappi Shop

Exelente App la ocupo con un catalogo extenso, la atención que me brindo el administrador fue inmediata la recomiendo amplia mente

Its Bean Called Java

This app is really just a great app. If all apps were as good as this one I would probably enjoy life just a little bit more. First off it's free. Who doesn't like free?? But it gets even better. How could it get better you might ask. This app just works. No gimmicks. It does what it says, and does it really well. At this point, you are probably thinking, WOW! Alright, I think I need this in my life. But I'm not done!! I experienced something I thought didn't exist on the Shopify App store... I'm not going to lie, there were tears!! But they were tears of joy! Not the usual tears of pain, anger & frustration that happen far too often when trying to navigate the Shopify App Store. Vela provides actual customer support. Not like what many of you have experienced
with other apps, but legitimate support. It's easily the best support experience I've ever, well, experienced. As I write this I weep now knowing that such an app exists.

I live in Hawaii which usually messes up any attempt at getting support after 2 PM. It's 7:00 PM now and I had a small challenge and thought I would use the little chatbot and hopefully hear back tomorrow. When I opened it up and typed out what I needed a bot popped up and said, "Vela typically replies in under 10m.". I chuckled to myself thinking that was cute. I s**t you not, probably 6 minutes later they replied!
So to recap...
1) The app is 100% free.
2) It actually works. Like really really well.
3) The support is unlike anything you have ever known.

You should download this app even if you don't need it. Do it just to try the support! I dare you. It will blow your mind.

Give Personalised Gifts

Highly recommended, once of the best and must have App for any Store. You can bulk update every aspect of a product, it works, it easy to install, its easy to use and best of all its Free!!!

Mustard and Gray Ltd

Excellent App. The most useful and great live chat customer service. Highly recommend. Saved us time bulk editing and keeps us in control

My Hero Booth

A great app, and customer service is excellent as well. Processing the products/collections by using this app makes it so much easier.

Wax on Fire

Let me just say that this app has completely saved my life with both Etsy and Shopify. No other app does what this app can do. I save HOURS of my time using this app. The customer service is unmatchable, they are super helpful and responsive. Highly recommend!

Halo Esque Hair Extensions

I love this app, it is effective and time efficient!
It is great for bulk editing and changing product descriptions in just a few seconds!
Time is money they say ;-)

Everile Store

This app is incredible, the support is absolutely outstanding and the apps ability to to seamlessly sync updates is a helpful bonus. 30 OUT OF 5 Tbh

Crosscut Sewing Co.

This app saves so much time! It's so easy to bulk edit products without exports and imports. I love that I can use it with both Shopify and Etsy. Helpful and fast support too!

Sally Trace Abstract Paintings

I've used this app with Etsy for years, and now that I'm migrating to Shopify from another webstore platform, I'm so happy to have it here. I've only used it on Shopify for product variants so far and they are working brilliantly. The tags I'm using to sort listings took awhile to update, but I'm finding that changes to tags just take time to process on Shopify. Having a free app to make bulk changes to product variants is simply wonderful. It just takes a bit of getting used to. You have to get your collections in order, and tag every listing according to the size or whatever is the variant. Then build the variant in Vela, apply and sync. It saves so much time and also prevents mistakes that are so easy to make if you do your variant prices manually. Making a price change in my old platform used to take hours and hours. Thanks so much for this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18