Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Saltiola Experience

I looked for bulk prodcut description editors. I quickly checked the top 10 from 1 page. Many powerful but mostly at least 9$/month.. I want to keep these subscriptions down at least in the beginning - especially for such a simple tast as editing descriptions in bulk. This app seems to do that well and is cleaner looking than many of the paid apps that do the same. And this also seems to do many other things than just edit descriptions. What I would hope to have more would be automation for repetitive tasks - for free. That is already available, but usually paid..

Seegang Berlin

This is an amazingly powerful and well coded app with stunning bulk edit features. The app is very fast as it does the filtering and editing on the local copy before uploading all changes at once.
A game changer! Looking forward to the future features.

Footballers with Tits

Been using Vela for Etsy for a year now and the Shopify version is equally as easy to use. Bulk editing descriptions is a nightmare on Shopify but Vela makes it really simple and the customer support is great.

Front Porch Candle Co.

This app is Wonderful and Free!!! The best editing app I have found and Best Customer service, hope they keep it Free. Thank you for helping a Small Business!

Get Buzzed

This app is fantastic! I wish I had it when I was working on a site 2 years ago! It starts off with a quick tutorial, then you're in... The interface is extremely intuitive and they are prompt to answer any questions you have. This should be something integrated into shopify for sure.

Timeless Tees

I really rate this app, works a treat every time. I've used it on a few of my websites and the best thing is it's free!

The Letter Gift Shop

I use this app for Etsy and now for Shopify.

LITERALLY the best app that I have ever used to bulk edit items. I can't imagine the time that I've saved using this app. I also can't wait to see what updates are next for this app, the last few have been great.

Support is great and very quick to reply.

Thank you for an amazing app!

Alex Isaacs Designs

I've been using Vela for another channel and I am so glad that it is available for Shopify!

The integration was super fast and easy (I didn't even have to create a separate account)

The installation was fast, the platform is very intuitive and easy.

Superfast support!
Unlike other apps (where I am still waiting for a reply a week later) I got an answer to my question within seconds and was able to integrate right away.

I don't usually write reviews, but this app warrants it!

Sandro Santioli Wall Pictures

It's a perfect app, with a custom center that works fine and quick, with pro people always ready to help and to solve any issue. Thank you, you're making the difference, keep up the good work, folks!

Metallic Shapes

The learning curve is close to 0, very intuitive, I used to edit descriptions and works 100%. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16