Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

TRNDCY

The only app you need for bulk editing all your product details. Fast and easy. This app is a life saver. And great customer support.
Looking forward to future updates.

Tammerick

We were struggling with doing mass updates to our products, and were ready to pull our hair out until we found Vela. Vela is an amazing tool for mass product editing. We hit a snag when we weren't seeing our products update in the Vela app, but learned that it only syncs every 6 hours. Not to worry, we sent Justin a message through the live support tool and he manually updated for us in no time at all. This app is amazing and we should be fortunate to have such an amazing app for FREE!

Ultimate Skins

This app saved my life. I had to adjust descriptions of thousands of products - impossible without vela. THANKS!

Fira Studio

Really useful tool! We use it to bulk edit listings and it's saved us a lot of time.
Would thoroughly recommend!

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

This is a killer when speaking of variants bulk editing and all product in general. It saves you so much time that: best app ever, period.

Saltiola Experience

I looked for bulk prodcut description editors. I quickly checked the top 10 from 1 page. Many powerful but mostly at least 9$/month.. I want to keep these subscriptions down at least in the beginning - especially for such a simple tast as editing descriptions in bulk. This app seems to do that well and is cleaner looking than many of the paid apps that do the same. And this also seems to do many other things than just edit descriptions. What I would hope to have more would be automation for repetitive tasks - for free. That is already available, but usually paid..

Seegang Berlin

This is an amazingly powerful and well coded app with stunning bulk edit features. The app is very fast as it does the filtering and editing on the local copy before uploading all changes at once.
A game changer! Looking forward to the future features.

Footballers with Tits

Been using Vela for Etsy for a year now and the Shopify version is equally as easy to use. Bulk editing descriptions is a nightmare on Shopify but Vela makes it really simple and the customer support is great.

Front Porch Candle Co.

This app is Wonderful and Free!!! The best editing app I have found and Best Customer service, hope they keep it Free. Thank you for helping a Small Business!

Get Buzzed

This app is fantastic! I wish I had it when I was working on a site 2 years ago! It starts off with a quick tutorial, then you're in... The interface is extremely intuitive and they are prompt to answer any questions you have. This should be something integrated into shopify for sure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17