Manage multiple stores
Centrally manage multiple Shopify stores through one Vela account.
Save countless hours
Bulk edit descriptions, photos, tags, and more for all of your product listings in minutes.
100% free with support
Access all features for free and if you ever have questions or need help we'll be there to provide live in-app support.
Merchants spend countless hours managing and editing their product listings. Vela allows this work to be done in a fraction of the time, through a beautiful interface, for free!
- Manage multiple Shopify stores from a single Vela account
- Bulk edit all product attributes including, descriptions, photos, variants, and prices
- Optimize photos with filters, refinements, and cropping
- 100% free including live support
Thousands of sellers use Vela to help better manage their stores every day. These are just a few of the most popular examples.
- Share important news with customers by posting a notice to all descriptions
- Increase and/or decrease prices by any dollar or percentage amount
- Enhance photos by applying filters, backgrounds, badges, and more
- Update variants to ensure product availability is always accurate
Justin and the Vela team are unbelievably helpful and responsive. As a small shop it is so heartwarming to know that they care about the functionality of their app no matter how large or small the user is. It is saving me countless hours to be able to synch my listings between Shopify and Etsy *effortlessly*. And the built-in photo-editing tools? Better than any of the tools I was already using.
Grab this app; you will not regret it.
Super powerful app to be able to edit products in bulk. It's easy to create specific groups of products that share come things that can then be updated quickly.
Freebird Paperie Graphic Design
SO incredibly helpful. When I need to make a change to all of my products, this makes it SO MUCH EASIER. I'm eagerly awaiting the merge function between Etsy and Shopify stores as well, as I'm planning to copy my Shopify store over to Etsy. It goes live next week, I believe, and I'll be hopping on to do it right away. SO grateful for all the time you're saving me!!