Vend Point of Sale

Vend Point of Sale

by Vend

Powerful point of sale, inventory management and reporting

Frogs and Toadstools

I have a retail store and use Vend with Shopify - works really well together and is very easy to use. I would recommend this to all retailers with an online store.

Thenowherenation

Very easy to setup and to navigate. There isn't too much about it if anything that I would change!

Avalonuncovered

I love the inituitive nature of Vend which makes it very easy to navigate around products, customers & all aspects of selling our products! The seamless & pain-free interaction between Vend & Shopify makes for a very positive experience overall.

Minimini Kids

Really couldn't be happier with the choice. Vend is easy to use, links with Shopify and we can use any hardware to process sales or add new stock. Plenty of tutorials help you to work with the system from the very first time you're using it. Highly recommend!

North Of Here

Super user friendly POS, integrates easily with Shopify and makes the admin side of running a small business seamless. Great support, highly recommend.

Amplifycosmetics

I love Vend and Shopify for my small business! It has everything I need and the customer service is stellar!! I recommend this app to all of my networking contacts.

Guf Launceston

We went through multiple POS systems before finding Vend. It has been the best fit for our business, plus its flexible API has allowed us to integrate it semelessly into our business more thoroughly then any other POS.

United Sweets 3 0

We love vend and have been using it in our Franchise for years as our point of sale. It's very easy to use, the simplicity saves us time and energy training new retail staff and helps us give our customers a quick in store experience. We use it both on a laptop and on an iPad and would 110% recommend trying this Pos system. Now things have gotten even better with the new vend shopify integration. With a few simple clicks you can have your entire inventory connected and online. We have used Vend connected to our Shopify store for years but now it's better designed, more streamlined and easier to set up. If you are using one inventory I suggest loading everything into vend first. Then just use the 'publish to shopify' button and away you go. This solved shopifys problem of no cost pricing so using vends reporting for important info like finding out your product margins, top sellers, staff sales etc is just an extra bonus. Check out www.unitedsweets.co.nz to see it all in action. We really recommend Vend!

Sandali Home

Easy integration with Vend, and websites come out really well

Bywardcentre

Integrate flawlessly with Shopify. Simple to setup and use.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7