Vendor Consignment , 44 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 9 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 oktober 2023

Such a great and affordable App, the integration was seamless. Prompt replies from Customer Service. Highly Recommend it!

Thrifty Baby NZ
Nya Zeeland
7 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 17 augusti 2023

Vendor Consignment has helped me keep track and manage consignment inventory. It is a simple and straightforward app where I, the shop owner, and vendors can see their products, what has sold and their payouts. There are no bells and whistles. Some features, workflows and functionality could be improved. However, for what it has to offer, and for what I need to stay on top of inventory management, it meets 90% of my needs. Plus, there are no other consignment management apps that I have found that integrate with Shopify at this price point and with the ease of set-up. Also, support has been 100% responsive. I'm pretty happy.

The 4 stars are because the UX could be improved in key areas. 5 stars for customer support. Thanks Jillian and dev team.

LaliSimone
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Visceral Apps svarade 16 augusti 2023

Thank you your review! We're so glad you are enjoying the app so far. We will keep your excellent feedback in mind as we continue to grow and improve the app and our customer support.

Vendor Consignment Team

24 maj 2023

God send of an app at such a reasonable price compared to competitor apps.
So glad I was recommended it and it does literally everything we need - best service too, always willing to help out in any areas and have added a couple of small additional features which I asked for which have been super helpful.

CANNOT recommend this app enough - it's been amazing!

The Thrifting Den
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Visceral Apps svarade 16 juni 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear how the app has helped you with your business needs.

-Vendor Consignment Team

Redigerat 17 februari 2024

Love how affordable it is, and the customer service is fast! I misunderstood something, and they were patient.

Buddy Chicago
29 mars 2023

Literally saving me tons of hours of manual work. Thank you SO MUCH for making this app. Highly recommend - support is quick and efficient. App is easy to use.

Têra Kaia
2 dagar användning av appen
Visceral Apps svarade 29 mars 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you are enjoying Vendor Consignment and that it's been helpful for your business. We always strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful.

-Vendor Consignment Team

7 oktober 2019

I looked at all of the vendor apps. And demoed each of them. Not only was this the easiest and best. But the customer service Is thru the roof!! Thank you

PodcastMerch.com
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
7 juni 2021

I've used this app to track and pay consignment vendors for almost three years, and it just keeps getting better. Love the new dashboard and invoicing features! It does everything I need, at a very affordable price. I've had to contact support a few times, and have always received a very quick response and resolution to any issues.

MIMOSA GOODS
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
Redigerat 27 september 2021

I run a print-on-demand marketplace for charities and artists in the UK. I trialled 6 Vendor apps and Vendor Consignment was in my opinion the best of the 6, really well priced, very easy to use and our partners (we call them partners not vendors!!) can see their sales and commissions in real time.
I would highly recommend it.
Gary Keens
Managing Director
ASK Online Ltd

ASK Online Print-on-Demand Marketplace
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
13 mars 2020

This is by far the best app on Shopify if you are dealing with Multiple vendors. Excellent support, excellent customization. This app has single handedly elevated my business to the next level!

Geeks Unleashed
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
3 februari 2021

Chance! All I can say is this app is worth the effort. If you are managing a team of vendors, try it. You will not regret taking the leap. Chance is available to assist and the support I recieved during the setup and testing period was superb. Additionally I will add that it felt very personalized and tailored to the needs of my business, not his which is what makes me want to do business with him. Thank you Chance!

Wizzle World