Vendor Consignment

Vendor Consignment

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
Visceral Apps
4.2
November 17, 2022

We are newer to implementing this app.... what I love the most about it is the support, the team and the improvements they have been making. They listen to your feedback and work to help make it the best it can be for your business. I highly recommend and can't wait to see it evolve.

Betty's Marketplace
Time spent using app: 3 months
Visceral Apps replied November 17, 2022

Thank you, Betty's Marketplace, we really appreciate all of the great feedback you have given us! We have enjoyed working with you and we are excited to continue improving our app for our clients.

August 25, 2022

We've been using the App for about 9 months. It meets our needs and I look forward to more features in the future. Support has been excellent.

Skorzie
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 19, 2022

Vendor Consignment is great and it is fitting our needs wonderfully. Its simple and clean. Customer service with Viceral Apps is better than i could have hoped for. Jillian and Chance have stayed focused on us as a business and have catered to our needs quite well. I look forward to seeing what other apps they are going to have to offer in the future.

ELEVATESPORTING
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Visceral Apps replied August 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We have enjoyed working with you and your team and were happy to help you set up your account so it would accommodate the needs of your business. Your business and feedback is greatly appreciated.

July 7, 2022

Great looking app with a number of useful features. Support has been excellent, adding minor features or fixing issues as we run into them. It has room to grow but they have been more than willing to listen to ideas.

South Shore Gallery
Time spent using app: 4 months
Visceral Apps replied July 7, 2022

Thank you, South Shore Gallery, for your review! Our team is always looking for ways to improve, and appreciates the feedback.

Edited September 27, 2021

I run a print-on-demand marketplace for charities and artists in the UK. I trialled 6 Vendor apps and Vendor Consignment was in my opinion the best of the 6, really well priced, very easy to use and our partners (we call them partners not vendors!!) can see their sales and commissions in real time.
I would highly recommend it.
Gary Keens