Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

by Robert Banh

Easily split your sales

Barewall

This app has saved me a lot of time to work out payments to artists, great work, thanks for making it. I use it a few times a month to check on payments.

Chari-tee Australia- Your T-Shirt Fundraising Partner

Does exactly what I need it to do. Rob was very helpful and did some custom script so it fitted my needs. I love the login widget that integrated with my website.

Lubella's Boutique

Can't say enough great things about this app and ESPECIALLY the customer service. Response is always very prompt and the action has gone above my expectations every time I've reached out.

Tribefire Merch

This app does the job extremely well, and the developer was outstandingly helpful in applying custom changes for us quickly.

Deathwish Inc

We needed a way for vendors to see their sales and view inventory. Vendor Payout has been the perfect app for this. The developer Rob was awesome to work with. Extremely fast response time with all our questions and customizations!

EditStock

I needed VendorPayout to support my more than 40 monthly vendor commission statements. This app, and the developer are gems. Flawless implementation, fast response times for support, and they are willing to help customize the app to fit your store. At $30 a month it's well worth it. I spent $3,000 building a spreadsheet in Excel to do the same thing - now that sheet is heading for the bin.

The Pixel Empire

I have over 40 different vendors who sell merchandise on our Shopify store and thanks to Vendor Payout I have a well-branded, on-site dashboard for my vendors to view their sales in near real time. Before Vendor Payout I had to use other apps which took my vendors to a third-party site which looked nothing like our storefront. This UI is very intuitive and the developer, Robert, is extremely helpful with any request you might have. His customer support deserves a sixth start to this review!

Shabam Ph

The app is very easy to use and very easy to install. It's straightforward and easy to understand for merchants. Exactly what I need!

Rob, the developer, is very responsive to my requests too! Amazing experience so far.

Row West Test

I tried this app but the vendor I was going to use it with decided to do their own thing so I didn't continue using it.
However, the installation was very easy and the interface is quite straightforward. Removing the app was also easy and no hassle, which is quite a treat over some experiences I've had with subscription software.
The developer, Rob, is responsive and friendly over email.

The Mix Mercantile

We have a special circumstance that needed a little extra care from Rob and he was absolutely excellent to help us and tweak the program to fit out needs! We cannot wait to move forward with our changes!

Previous 1 3 4