Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

by Robert Banh

Easily split your sales

Tucker & Bloom - Messenger Bags Made In The USA

Great App and Robert provides excellent support!! This is exactly what we needed!

Ten Dollar Fonts

This app is fantastic and a must for anyone with 3rd party vendors. We have been working closely with Rob to add some features we needed to the app and his super quick and friendly emails make working with him a pleasure.

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

What an incredible app! For anyone who has vendors to pay, this is essential. Extremely easy to use, and the reporting is clean and concise.
Rob is quick to respond to questions, and very helpful.
5/5 all the way!

The Drum Sample Broker - Hip Hop Drum Samples, Drum Sounds, Hip Hop Drum Kits, Break Beats, TR-80

This App has been a godsend. Developer is awesome to work with. I can quickly aggregate my monthly vendor payouts and dump .csv data on vendor sales for Vendors. Gives me a quick snapshot of where I am 'profit' wise during the month with the click of a mouse. Further, this package incorporates discount codes. Saves me a day of plug in play with excel and nice little sales reports for my vendors. Highly recommend! Look forward to more developments and enhancements

Zasttra.com

This is an excellent app and does what its built for. The developer provides quick and excellent support. We would highly recommend this app.

A+++

Band of Jules

Rob, is about the sharpest app developer I have had the pleasure of working with. Great customer service. He is building an app, that can have huge implications for our business and the hours we spend on creating invoices for our vendors.
He quickly understood our needs for customization and they were implemented with ease.
If you have many vendors/brands on commission and need to payout often, this will save you many hours and money.
When paypal and/or other automated payout features is added, the app will be perfect!

1 2 4 Next