Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

From $30/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Robert Banh
4.8
April 16, 2021

THIS APP IS A LIFESAVER. I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MONTHS. THERE'S NOT ANOTHER APP OUT THERE LIKE THIS ONE! Customer Service response time is great!

Tumami Spices
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 18, 2021

Wow. This app is going to save me and my biz partner SO much time every month running reports, calculating commissions etc... Not only that, but I had some specific needs and Robert not only communicated rapidly and professionally, but he helped to customize the app to meet some of our particular needs!! He is AMAZING. His customer service is beyond reproach. If you have questions, just ask him! THANK YOU ROBERT!!

The Nest at 112
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 3, 2021

I've came across this app while looking for a way to share sales reports with my vendor. It's such an amazing tool and exactly what I needed for my business. Also, Rob has been very helpful. He was very quick to answer all my questions as I was getting myself familiarize with the app. Excellent customer service and great app. I highly recommend!

Eshi Utopia
Time spent using app: 8 months
Robert Banh replied February 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! Feel free to reach out if you need anything else!

September 17, 2020

Rob was very helpful, even with my most elementary questions and helped me get set up and running! I'm a super small account so I really appreciated his customer service. I would highly recommend you try this out to see if it meets your needs.

AJ and K Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 7, 2020

This App is a life saver and a MUST for anyone trying to share the TRUE Gross Margins of Product sales! Why Shopify doesn't naturally have a way to do this is beyond me...so thank God for this App! It accurately and easily helps us pay our Vendors based on the Cost column of the product. No more manual monthly excel sheets that take WAY too much time to filter through, plus it builds trust between myself and the Vendors as they have their own login to see the percentage of each sale that they get. Highly recommend!!!

Outshine Labels