Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

From $30/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 13, 2016

Wow...Rob was super responsive and helpful. We needed a small change to how he calculated things and Rob turned it around in about 24 hours. THAT is the kind of support small businesses need when they are both making a decision as well as when they are in a pickle. And, Rob's app does exactly what we were looking for in terms of helping us manage our vendor payouts for our gallery in Hawaii. We probably couldn't have used Shopify for our retail store and online store without Rob's application saving the day.

Steve Cullen
Owner and Photographer
Starscape Gallery

Starscape Gallery
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 9, 2016

Robert is by far one of the most responsive and flexible app developers on Shopify. We are a B2B company with a 2 man salesforce, so the ability to track sales/commissions is vital to our business. Robert always made an effort to figure out a way to make his app work for our business and this is why I'll be using Vendor Payout for a very long time. I wish I could give him a 10 star review.

Office Ink
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 27, 2015

We've been using Vendor Payout for some time now, and it's worth every penny (and more). Very simple to use, we can give our designers (i.e. vendors) a simple login to check-in on their daily sales – and, now their stock levels.

This saves us a crazy amount of admin, and in turn makes our business offering all that much stronger. Rob is always at hand with prompt responses, and help with anything we may need. We couldn't do without this app. Highly, highly recommended.

Whosit Whatsit
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 27, 2015

This app is perfect for my needs, saving me hours of accounting work every week! It works without a hitch, taking into account percentage based and set value discounts and splitting everything accurately among our product vendors. The support team were also extremely helpful, answering my questions and even building a customized vendor login page for me. I couldn't recommend this app more highly.

Drums 10
Time spent using app: 22 days
September 5, 2015

This is really an excellent APP. For any business that works either completely or partially with 'consignment' sales then this is vital.
I would add that the developer, Rob has been more than helpful when I have needed to ask a question. A good bloke. Typical of the excellence that revolves around Shopify

Side Street Studio
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 1, 2015

Great app and awesome service & support. This little app saves me hours of admin every week.

Thanks, Rob!

Five Simple Steps
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 4, 2014

Great app, amazing support. Robert is open to feature suggestions and really looks after his app.

Snappy Kid
Time spent using app: About 6 years
November 10, 2014

Great App and Robert provides excellent support!! This is exactly what we needed!

Tucker & Bloom - Messenger Bags Made In The USA
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 4, 2014

This app is fantastic and a must for anyone with 3rd party vendors. We have been working closely with Rob to add some features we needed to the app and his super quick and friendly emails make working with him a pleasure.

Ten Dollar Fonts
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 31, 2014

What an incredible app! For anyone who has vendors to pay, this is essential. Extremely easy to use, and the reporting is clean and concise.
Rob is quick to respond to questions, and very helpful.
5/5 all the way!