Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

by Robert Banh

Easily split your sales

Deathwish Inc

We needed a way for vendors to see their sales and view inventory. Vendor Payout has been the perfect app for this. The developer Rob was awesome to work with. Extremely fast response time with all our questions and customizations!

EditStock

I needed VendorPayout to support my more than 40 monthly vendor commission statements. This app, and the developer are gems. Flawless implementation, fast response times for support, and they are willing to help customize the app to fit your store. At $30 a month it's well worth it. I spent $3,000 building a spreadsheet in Excel to do the same thing - now that sheet is heading for the bin.

The Pixel Empire

I have over 40 different vendors who sell merchandise on our Shopify store and thanks to Vendor Payout I have a well-branded, on-site dashboard for my vendors to view their sales in near real time. Before Vendor Payout I had to use other apps which took my vendors to a third-party site which looked nothing like our storefront. This UI is very intuitive and the developer, Robert, is extremely helpful with any request you might have. His customer support deserves a sixth start to this review!

Shabam Ph

The app is very easy to use and very easy to install. It's straightforward and easy to understand for merchants. Exactly what I need!

Rob, the developer, is very responsive to my requests too! Amazing experience so far.

Row West Test

I tried this app but the vendor I was going to use it with decided to do their own thing so I didn't continue using it.
However, the installation was very easy and the interface is quite straightforward. Removing the app was also easy and no hassle, which is quite a treat over some experiences I've had with subscription software.
The developer, Rob, is responsive and friendly over email.

The Mix Mercantile

We have a special circumstance that needed a little extra care from Rob and he was absolutely excellent to help us and tweak the program to fit out needs! We cannot wait to move forward with our changes!

Freerangeeq

We recently set up this app and are super excited to launch it with our artist partners! The app itself simplifies reporting on our end and gives visibility to our artist partners to track sales and commissions. Best of all, Rob was FANTASTIC about working with us for the set up to tailor the app to meet all our needs! Worth every penny!

Michele Mccoy

I tried out Vendor Payout and I can see it working really good. It didn't fit our unique business needs, but for a lot of stores this app would work great. Great customer service too.

Quinns Mercantile

This app has been great for me and my shop. I have been able to track individual sales for artisans within my shop, and have their inventory under their own names, run their sales each month and cut their checks without any hassle. Robert has been quick to answer any questions I've had. I've been using this app for almost a year and couldn't be more pleased!

Homespunmn

I learned about this app as a vendor in another store. I have loved having access to see my sales report each day. It has been incredibly helpful in keeping inventory in stock and product moving.

Now that I own a store myself, I find that this app is absolutely essential in running numbers and keeping our vendors paid in a timely and accurate way. I can't imagine what I would do without this app! Thanks!

Previous 1 3