Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

by Robert Banh

Easily split your sales

AJ and K Co

Rob was very helpful, even with my most elementary questions and helped me get set up and running! I'm a super small account so I really appreciated his customer service. I would highly recommend you try this out to see if it meets your needs.

Outshine Labels

This App is a life saver and a MUST for anyone trying to share the TRUE Gross Margins of Product sales! Why Shopify doesn't naturally have a way to do this is beyond me...so thank God for this App! It accurately and easily helps us pay our Vendors based on the Cost column of the product. No more manual monthly excel sheets that take WAY too much time to filter through, plus it builds trust between myself and the Vendors as they have their own login to see the percentage of each sale that they get. Highly recommend!!!

Moxie On Second

I was having some issues on my end of figuring out how to work out a portion of the app and he was so prompt and very helpful. Would totally recommend him and this app.

July 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review! Feel free to reach out if you have any more issues or questions.

Wasted Label Schweiz

This app is a real life saver for our use case. It allows me to track and report the earnings by artists and let me keep on track how much i need to payout for each artist. Real life saver the support is extraordinary good. I requested a problem and some questions and i got a solution by the next day. The support feels very much like a b2b and i like that.

July 4, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We aim to speedy support and response in all our apps.

50 States of Beauty

Simple app that just WORKS. And excellent customer service. I used to spend a couple hours a month calculating my vendor payouts. Now it's just done for me. If you value your time, this will be a welcome app that only requires about 30 seconds to get running.

July 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review! Your time is valuable, so let us run your reports so you can run your business.

freshbcfruitshop

There was a delay in communication at first, which was frustrating, but the developer managed to upgrade the App to do cost per product, rather than % commission since they varied so much. The App is exactly what we need to keep to track of our orders for each vendor and payouts.

communitychs

We own a brick & mortar with 40+ vendors on consignment. This app is great for allowing vendors to check in with how their sales are going for the month (therefore keeping them from emailing me throughout the month). Robert is extremely responsive and helpful with new feature requests and any throubleshooting.

LIMITEE

Rob has been very helpful with my need and budget. I just want to say that the software is very easy to use. It automatically recognise vendors on your Shopify store and all you need is set the percentage of commission and create a login details for the vendor. Highly recommended for all the stores thinking of sharing commission based with other vendors or designers.

Barewall

This app has saved me a lot of time to work out payments to artists, great work, thanks for making it. I use it a few times a month to check on payments.

Chari-tee Australia- Your T-Shirt Fundraising Partner

Does exactly what I need it to do. Rob was very helpful and did some custom script so it fitted my needs. I love the login widget that integrated with my website.

Previous 1 3 4