Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

RepeaterStore

The customer support is simply outstanding. Someone helped at literally 11:40pm in the evening (their time). Pretty damn impressive. And the app is wonderful too.

Bright Leaf Hotdogs

The developer is accessible and responsive. He helped me set up some special rules for shipping. I sell perishable goods and merchandise. I highly recommend this app for folks who have various shipping needs and need to customize how they ship different groups of products.

Update: I had to reach out to Brian when I was having an issue with shipping rates and he was very responsive, thorough, and knowledgeable, and helped solve our issue quickly

J.confections

This app has made our custom shipping configurations possible, and easy to understand. Even better, their customer service is phenomenal—they're incredibly fast and explain things step by step to make it easy to get up and running fast. I wish every app was this easy work with!

stsblue.com

The app is great. We used it for PO Box shipping options. Brian was quick and knowledgeable in helping us. Highly recommended.

Sacame El Jugo

Utilizo esta app para bloquear zonas de envio y colocar precio de envio a diferentes codigos
muy buena la instalacion y video explicativo

Aldea Home & Baby

Great App and even better customer service! they are extremely helpful in answering any set up questions, Highly recommend

FodShop

Fantastic App which helps me save so much money on complex shipping arrangements with many off-site affiliates. Couldn't recommend it enough!

Holistic Wellness Store

Brain was incredibly helpful and got my app and shipping rates set up in 30 minutes. Great customer service and support!

Apronsawesome

Explained my problem to Brian, had me up and running in minutes, Excellent support and service.
Terry

Coco Bakes

This app allows me to do things I thought weren't possible on Shopify! For example: I can provide Pick Up options, Delivery options, and more for my customers which makes their experience so much better! I cannot say enough great things about this app and will continue to use it forever and ever.