Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Table Of Ultimate Gaming

Worked great and helped us create the shipping rules we needed that were just not possible though the basic Shopify shipping. Wonderful product.

Newagebeverages

Absolutely amazing experience with Brian at Advanced shipping. Took the time to walk me through how to use the app exactly to fit my needs!!!!!

Barklabel

This app is fantastic! It totally took care of all of our strange shipping needs and Brian is a gem! He answered immediately and helped me figure out what was going with our previous shipping app before he took the wheel and made it work for us. Can't explain just how refreshing it is to find someone who actually answers their phone or email and not only helps but makes it all work!!!

Wig Addiction

This app is great! We needed an app that would allow us to sync shipping across several different dropshippers. Advanced shipping rules does the trick, plus I can see how this app can grow with my shop to handle shipping as we add more vendors and our shipping needs become more complex.

Support is quick, responsive, and knowledgeable. This app gets an A+ from me.

Petaloom

Customer service is amazing!! They are always available and willing to walk through every step of troubleshooting with you. 2 Thumbs Up!!

Curetube

This was the best app for what I needed. I called the help number and got an answer on the first try. Then, he walked me through all the steps on how to fix my shipping problem. I can't explain what a life saver this app was for my company. I have tried other apps that didn't work. Thanks so much Advance Shipping Rules ! Your app ROCKS!!

Designer Floors Mats

This app is very detailed and once I received a little instruction it was very easy to set up. Takes a little time to enter all of the details but when you get going it really rolls. Brian is a rock star in working with you when you need a little extra education. The app integrated seamlessly with our Shopify account with no issues at all. We are very critical of every move we make and I can state I wish we would have implemented this app much sooner. Don't second guess your search - STOP HERE - use Advanced Shipping Rules!

Studmuffin Desserts

Amazing service! Brian went above and beyond to help me setup and configure this app. I recommend using this app as it's competitively priced and the service is uncomparable. Brian is willing to spend the extra time on the phone to make sure you feel confident with the app and how it's used. I definitely recommend!

Texas Sux Beer

They've been great. I'm a dummy so lots of hand holding but they've been very responsive and patient through the whole process. Great buy in my book.

Origaudio

Sooo glad I found this app! Big shout-out to Brian who called to help us and basically did all the hard work for me. Stores need to know about this app when trying to ship DG items. Thanks a bunch!