Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Fleet Sheets

This app does exactly what I needed it to by allowing free shipping when certain products are present in the cart. Customer service was great at helping me set everything up. Thank you!

Ottysleepuk

Really happy with the application itself and the quick support from the developers.

Element Pet Nutrition

This app has been great. Our company ships both frozen and dry goods which require different rate tables, and ASR allows us to group those products differently and return different rates as such. Also allows us to customize blended rates for mixed carts of frozen and dry goods. Lastly, customer service is highly available and quick to respond.

Bernard And Zeus

Thanks for the huge support. Great Application and communication. Recommend this app for anyone who would like to integrate Dropshipping with Printful.

Inlushful

This is the ONLY app that was able to do what I needed. I spend days trying to use other apps and nothing worked. Then I downloaded this app, and within less than an hour I had everything sorted out and working PERFECTLY on my store. Thank god I found this app, thank you!!!

Barn Burner Hockey

This app has solved all of our shipping issues and custom requirements. To top it off, customer support is amazing! Truly appreciate their help and this amazing app. 100% recommend!

Car And Truck Concepts

This app is awesome!!! What is most amazing is that it synced with our big catalog size of over 500,000 SKUs without bogging down and it updates instantly. It also allows you to do mass updates via csv import which was a must for our catalog. Brian took his time out to call me when we had questions and explained the process and his instructions worked perfectly. This is an absolute must for any store who has complicated shipping options and the pricing plans are set to where it's affordable based on your store needs and how many pricing structures you want to implement. This app solved a big issue we had to have detailed shipping values I definitely recommend this app to anyone. Any negative reviews you see is probably just based on people who don't take the time to read the requirements and implement the app correctly. All the positive reviews you see speaks for itself.

Truck Mount Forums

Excellent app! Support even better! Wish I would have found this app sooner, I tried another 'Advanced' type of shipping app but it was WAY out of date and seemed buggy.

P F Candle Co

It took a little time to wrap our head around some of the functionalities of this app, but in the short time that we've been using it, it's worked great. What made our experience of integrating and setting up Advance Shipping Rules was Brian's customer support - super fast to respond via email and phone, helpful step-by step-guidance, etc. That aspect made a world of a difference.

Qnoor

This app is so helpful! Even more helpful is their customer service. I was able to set an appt and have someone take a deep look at my shipping system and make sure everything is set as it should be. Really grateful I found this app.