Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

We use the app to optimize shipping rates for our customers. The customer support to help us get the most out of the app is responsive and helpful.

MISSION Boat Gear

OMG! The solution to dimensional shipping and multiple package shortcomings of Shopify. I have been able to increase my shipping revenue dramatically and charge appropriately.

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

Wonderfully elegant way to solve the complexities of having several PoD suppliers while managing international shipping solutions. Great support staff!

corplex-online

Support Molly help me consolidate 184 ship rates of 95 zones x 100 postal codes under 14 rules. Criteria matched zones to postal codes. Molly from Support was a critical component to making it happen.

Brenda Bogart

The app is great and does exactly what I wanted it to do which is sell my product at a flat rate and have a different smaller rate for each additional item ordered. And the support was excellent!!! They did everything I asked, were super easy to work with, and followed up to make sure everything was good.

ZQuiet

ASR works well for us...and recently when we had a shipping policy change we ran into some issues. I reached out to support, and they quickly responded helping me work thru it to successful conclusion. Thanks ASR Support!

Angels Plus

I've been using this for a year and it is the most valuable app I have on Shopify. It is very powerful and unless your product line is simple with very limited shipping variability, this will help immensely. The "rules" capability is especially powerful. Support has also been excellent with fast response times and thorough answers.

creativegardensni

A complex but massively powerful APP! Capable of everything I've needed it to do and more. Takes time to get your head around the setup but it is logical and the support from Molly has been awesome so far! Recommended for anyone needing some proper postcode structure.

HHPLIFT

I've used ASR on several stores. Works great every time. Exceptional support and consistent response time. Highly recommend this app to any store owner.

Explorado Market

After an initial problem getting support, the issue has been fixed... looks to be working. Thank you.