Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Harmony Harvest Farm

This app is excellent, and so is their support. Kudos to Molly for answering my millions of questions and making my life a lot easier. Would rate 10 stars if it was an option.

Tropical Fish Plus

After getting so many headaches from trying to fix Shopify combining shipping rates at checkout, I found Advanced Shipping Rules. Not only has it allowed me to fix all of my shipping and cart issues, but the customer service is absolutely incredible. Molly was able to quickly answer all of my questions and her patience alone deserves a 5 star review. Thanks again!

Isomers Laboratories Inc.

This is the best shipping product out there, it has the PO Box no delivery rule, free shipping rules. Every option that we needed. We highly recommend this app. Support is great, instant response and quick to resolve all issues.

Town Appliance

This is a great app, the features are robust and easy to use. Molly is one of the tech support associates she is amazing and extremely helpful with any assistance I have requested.

Ovenly

This app is exactly what we needed, we ship each item separately and needed our customers to pay the shipping cost per item! Along with not allowing a customer to select a P.O. Box address. Molly was amazing, attentive, and patient while I asked and needed help getting started! I highly recommend! - Jodi

Native Fragrance

I needed a solution that will help create different product profiles while still offering 1 shipping price instead of combining both profiles shipping prices. Molly was very patient with me as I had a lot of questions and needed help throughout the day, sometimes very late at night and she was always willing to help. I will be keeping the app!

Verse & Prose

I used this app to put my products into shipping groups and charge shipping by item. Then I offered multiple item pricing based on the number of items the customer purchased. It all felt a bit complicated and overwhelming at first, especially for someone like me who is not very tech-savvy, but after things were explained to me by ASR's wonderful customer service rep, it all made sense and was very easy to use. There are a million ways in which you can use this app to set your shipping rates, the possibilities are endless. It just takes a bit of getting used to. And with the help of their fantastic customer service reps (who more than happily called me and spent the time necessary to explain everything to me in detail), it doesn't take long at all to learn how to use this app like a pro! Great app! I highly recommend it.

HealthyPIG

The app can do most of what I want.
Got some issues but the support team managed to solve it promptly, I am appreciated and will continue to use this app :)

Lapidary Mart

Advanced Shipping Rules allows me to offer a variety of items with different shipping methods and prices. Rules allow for many different and even complex shipping scenarios. Customer service is very good.

bakedelf

Really great support! I had some setup issues with my account (it was all on my side) and they were able to resolve the issues quickly to get me setup properly. They even offered a nice incentive to sign up for a plan. I'm really impressed with both the app and their service.