Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Three Basketeers

Wonderful app with great support. We needed help separating the shipping rules for our BYO Gift Baskets and shippable Gift Boxes, and ASR works perfectly. They even called me (on the Labor Day holiday, no less!) to talk me through making sure that everything works. Couldn't be happier!

Alumni of NY

The support is very helpful in figuring out how to configure the app to work for your needs. It's solved all of our issues so far.

MrLaundry

I was looking for an application for a long time that would allow me to improve the low flexibility of the native Shopify shipping module .... and ASR meets extremely well ... you can mix different criteria to define shipping rates ... and best of all the support, Molly did a great job helping me set up correctly. Congratulations ASR guys.

CuteKidStuff.com

I have a super-complicated shipping set-up and this app does it all! Not only that, but I'm soooo impressed with the customer service: when I didn't know how to do something, I got a reply quickly complete with a video showing how to do it, and an explanation on why it needs to be done that way. I couldn't ask for anything more :-). Highly recommended! Thank you!!!

RAGOO

I love this app! It let me create all the rules I needed for my shipping rates and whenever something didn't work out as expected their support was always there to help out!

Probióticos para la Vida

El apoyo técnico es excelente, sobre todo el de Molly que me ayudó a resolver mi problema con un gran profesionalismo. Lo recomiendo mucho

Hoodoo Sports

This app works great. App support is quick and thorough specifically the support from Molly has been amazing.

Lavender Living

It feels as if we have been looking for an app such as this one for just about forever. Some apps we have trialed are either too complicated, or show too much confusing info at the check out. We absolutely love that we can customise shipping rates so easily based on a postcode. The biggest issue with other apps is that the rates did not recognise if someone puts in "x post code" but selects a shipping option that is outside their region. With shipping costs on the rise, this app makes shipping run so much easier because once you set up an area/postage rule, if a customer's address does not correspond to the rule they will not see the postage option and vice versa. In return, this removes any doubt as to whether someone had selected a cheaper option by mistake or on purpose.

SaltCritters

Awesome app! Used it to separate Live items and Non live items since they both ship different. Also to give each type a different Free shipping price. Something I couldn't do with the built in Shopify shipping. Molly was a HUGE help as well!

ShopLTNC

Wonderful "hand-holding" for me by Molly - she spent so much of her time with me to make sure I corrected an error I had made in Shipping settings and then app and rules are running exactly how I needed them. Tested through 100%
This ol' guy sure appreciates everything - Cheers, David