Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Hamboards

Wow, Brian actually picked-up the phone, helped me set it up and it took 10 minutes. Easy, fast and it works. Don't know why I waited to call. Awesome.

Hallieraeward

Wow! I love this app! I sell different types of art items online and this app was able to accomplish the shipping clarity that I needed. I communicated with Brian via email and he would get right back to me. This is my first time selling multiple items online and I feel great and confident with Advanced Shipping Rules. I was able to set up it by watching one of their videos. I highly recommend this app!
HallieRaeWard.com

Nccs Net

I've never been able to have everything I wanted with shipping options and rates due to the dynamics of my products until I found Advanced Shipping Rules. This app is really cool! When I had questions I was able to call and get a live person who helped me set up the shipping rules for my entire site! That took a while too. Very impressed with their customer service!

Sian Zeng

A really good app even for complicated shipping rates. Very intuitive and easy to set up. When I did run into an issue Brian was quick to help me solve it. Highly recommend.

Jeepbolts

App is terrible. They show certain rates and then tell you you need to sign up for Shopify stuff to make the App work. It's nearly impossible to edit or use as well. Very complicated.

Trod Lightly

A great app that's both flexible and easy to use. It worked quickly and efficiently for all the products on our site with enough scope to grow as our site grows. Definite 5 stars.

Superior Bling Designs

Although we don't need to use the app at this moment, I must say that Brian with ASR was awesome! He took the time out of his schedule to contact me over the phone and help me decide the best shipping route for my business. I was blown back with his willingness to help me. Thanks again Brian, and I'll talk to you soon!

Ttthings

Been running ASR the last few weeks after struggling a bit with configuration, due to the limitations of Shopify. Had a nice and quick support that helped me with the last steps.

Documentation is complete, it's a great app that let you set shipping rules that even the expensive advanced plan of Shopify doesn't offer. (!!!)

5 stars!

Vinporter

We have a complex matrix involving compliance, sizing, and integrations. The Advanced Shipping Rules team has helped us accomplish our goals and needs. Within the limiting fulfillment scope that Shopify + has natively, ASR supercharged our store.

Hit Factor

I installed ASR so that I could offer products that I manually fulfill while also offering Printful products using live shipping rates. I was able to install, integrate, and set up this app in a few hours with just the user guides to help me. Everything worked smoothly until I tried to purchase the Lite Plan; apparently I had activated a feature that was only available with the Standard Plan but wasn't aware of what that feature was. I emailed Brian first thing this morning and got a response back within the hour. Brian took care of my issue and I'm back in business!