Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

The K9 Shop Ny

Awesome App. Helped me to get the shipping structure I needed. Brian was very helpful and guided me through the entire process. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for specific shipping parameters.

Socheap89

99$ a month? which world do you live in... Better Shipping 15$ a month and does every thing on 99$ package..

Positivesoulshop

Amazing customer service! Brian got on email super fast and helped me set up my website. Highly recommended!

Decksgo

This is a great app. It was able to easily create our somewhat complicated shipping program where we have some products shipping free if over a certain amount and other products subject to a percentage of order value for shipping. And then we also have combinations of those products. So the app handled that with ease. Finally, we have different shipping providers and we ship from Canada to all points in North America.

The service help was fantastic and Brian worked with me on the phone for forty minutes and gave me white glove service. Very pleased and all is working well and my customers have a variety of shipping options. Thanks guys.

Defense Targets

Only app on the market to allow free items and weight-based items in the same shopping cart. Also seemingly the only app not stuck on flat rate shipping rules. Customer Service was more than helpful. Bambri knows the deal.

Drawink Store

Really great app, works without complications and does exactly what it says.
If you are unsure, there is a test mode and the support is also very fast and friendly.
I recommend this app!

Decksupermarket

Excellent app which allowed us to set up shipping to multiple postcode zones within the UK.

Support from the developer was brilliant and we would recommend this app to others needed alternative or additional shipping methods!

Greyghostprecision

This app and the customer service behind it have been extremely useful to our Shopify website. Retailing products that are regulated differently in different states, as well as requiring very specific shipping methods per product, per state, has been difficult finding any other app that could handle our specific needs.

While it has taken a few tech support calls and email threads to setup and accomplish our custom requirements, the ASR team has been very helpful and responsive throughout the process. I would recommend this app to anyone needing custom shipping solutions beyond the scope of Shopify's native shipping parameters. What would make this a 5 star review? Some indepth video tutorials showing how to use the app. Customer Service was able to walk us thru what we needed, but some video tuts would have saved time for both parties. Thanks!

Foddies

I've been looking for this app since we opened our online store. We've got multiple types of products that are only available in certain areas. There was no other solution available to us to make our store work. It's been a lifesaver!

Life Is Swell

This app is a lifesaver! My Shopify store has 4 different vendors, each with their own complex shipping set ups which are hard to manage even on their own terms. Advanced Shipping Rules basically talks to each one and then makes them speak a single language on my Shopify site. I don't even have to really be fluent in the shipping details of each vendor, as long as this app is involved. It's a very complex app which tackles so many different scenarios so at first I was intimidated to see how it could work for me. I finally did begin to do the install and set up and am so relieved to see that it's logical and orderly in the way I apply it to each vendor I use. It's terrific that I can make a threshold dollar amount for the whole cart that triggers a free shipping option. I also like that I can choose shipping fees based on a variety of options, like how many items a customer buys vs the dollar amounts. When I got stuck, I went ahead and dialed the support number and was shocked when someone answered the phone! Brian was quick to understand where I was being held up and solved my problem quickly. Very nice guy. He humbly took my feedback, too, that there were some typos and grammar issues in some of the documentation (I was an English major) and that seems like a positive sign of someone I will be able to call again when I'm stuck. This app does what I desperately needed a shipping app to do.