Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Staybuds

I am new to the online store business. I added Printful and have my own device, wireless earbuds called "AffordaBuds", and could not make the shipping rate/boxes/interaction between the app and my store work.

After spending much of the day reading page after page of suggestions online, I contacted Brian of advancedshippingrules because someone mentioned his app would help.

I contacted Brian and asked for help setting it up because I didn't know where to start.

He was simply amazing, and so gracious, patient and spent a considerable time on the phone first listening, then explaining my options...then he asked for access to set it up....and in probably ten minutes it was operating flawlessly.

I cannot recommend Brian and advancedshippingrules enough.

This is the best customer service I've had from any company in years!

Thank you Brian!

Pooch Mall

Great app and phenomenal support! I installed the app today and had a few questions... I called and spoke with Brian and he walked me through the configuration i required and i am all set! Highly recommend!! Love it!!

Crazy Buddha Trading Company

I was live and had an abandoned cart because my shipping rules were messed up and couldn't figure out how to fix it. Brian had me up and running in minutes! Definitely recommend this app! Customer service is amazing as well!!

Ac Design Studio

Brian was very helpful in explaining how the app works and how to set it up with all my different products and suppliers.

Kindermarkkids

Great product and extremely helpful customer service! After using this app on one of our Shopify stores, we added it to our second store when that shipping app wasn't fitting our needs. We have several different shipping fees and blending rules and Brian was responsive and helpful in setting it up for us so that everything works the way we need it to in order for the customer to see the correct shipping charges. I love not having to use a CSV to add new products to the correct shipping group. Very easy to use and Brian was flexible with us so we could set up a plan that worked for our business.

Nomadic Dreaming

Fantastic customer service. Brian has been very quick to get back to me each time with my queries and solved my problems. This was also the only app that I could find that allowed me to do what I needed, and for a reasonable cost. I needed to create different rules for different areas, and the rules also vary by product.

Keviastyle

This is top notch customer service. I called the number & hung up without leaving a message. Brian called me back & as soon as I explained that I needed setup help, he offered to log into my account and proceeded to walk me through the setup. It was a breeze and works well. The live version is active on my site! Highly recommend this product.

Define For Franchises

Brian was really helpful in setting up the shipping for our online retail store. We have 3 different warehouses with varied pricing schedules. He walked me through the set up, I couldn't be happier with this app. I've managed several online stores in both woocommerce and shopify and have used nearly 3 dozen apps. What sets "Advanced Shipping Rules" apart is the functionality and SERVICE! Thank you!!

Remarkable Trends Online

This is the best app you could ever get! It's simple enough to use and makes life alot easier!

P.S Thank you Bambri again for helping me out tremendously without knowing my situation and problems. I will always remember what you did for me and you will be part of the reason I will succeed.

Duck Revolt

I really like the simplicity of the app and that it manages to unite all the dropship vendors' shipping options. Now I do not need to waist hours of playing with some rubbish settings to avoid shopify integration limitations. Really a great app that saves your time and efforts, simplifies shipping setup and provides great results. Nice job. .