Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Wooden Arrow Boutique

This app is exactly what I needed. I tried tons of apps that fell short before I found this one and i'm so glad I did.

I carry two lines, a womens line which I keep inventory on hand for, and a childrens line that I utilize dropshipping for. I needed to be able to distinguish shipping rates between those items. I had some difficulty getting set up, but I emailed customer service and they responded very quickly. He took an initial look at the problem and then gave me a call.

From there, he set everything up for me! It works great and i'm very pleased with both the app and their customer service!

Keyomi Sook

I am So ecstatic with both the App and Customer Service. If you have different Vendors and Vendor location and each vendor's Shipping may or may not ship to certain countries Then This App is for you. They Have Detailed Documentation to assist you in their Help Center. If thats not enough you can always shoot them an email and get a response quickly. Brian has given top-notch CS anytime I had a question I receive an email or a Phone call so he can walk me through The Settings. This App Is a Must Have. They Rock! :)

Unidisc Music

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Very customizable. Brian was a big help setting up the shipping methods as well, great customer support, responded very quickly.

Studio Russell James

I've been using this app for months and it's been essential to keeping our complicated shipping running smoothly. It's intuitive and easy to use and until today I've never needed support. When I emailed support today...they got back to me in a few minutes with the right answer! It's a great app with great service. I highly recommend it!

Inspiredbyhim

I really needed help on the most important component to launching my store, SHIPPING. When I initially left my message, I did not expect a speedy response. I was relieved and surprised with the promptness of the callback and a voice on the other end saying "I am going to walk you through the process". Not only that but he inquired of the types of items I would be selling to make sure I assigned them to the right categories, the items I ship and those I drop ship using a separate vendor. I got off the phone ready to launch and fully understood what I needed to do when adding products in the future. He even gave me a few tips on the customer's expectation when shipping and his direct contact information. Two words: Thanks Brian! I give him a FIVE! Felicia www.inspiredbyhim.com

Cesars Way

We needed our shopify store to be able send dimensional shipping info to fedex and and also to restrict a few specific products to only to certain countries. This app made our switching to shopify possible because it handles both of those and a lot more. Great documentation and phone support. Thanks Brian!

Ciensales

One of the best apps to get if you got different suppliers.

Fools Closet

Great app, streamlines my shipping rates for eCommerce using different dropship suppliers and print-on-demand suppliers with flat rates. Lets me set a free-shipping threshold for products I choose, and exclude some from free-shipping. Perfect for people trying to set up the Free Plus Shipping marketing strategy.
I had some trouble with initial setup, but the customer service was prompt and helpful. Get it.

Sit Up Doggy Treat

Brian was a big help in setting up the app to do what I needed. I give them 5 stars for customer service. After testing it all the shipping rates were correct. If i could have one more category I would give it 5 stars for functionality. I know I would have to upgrade to another plan just not worth to me yet. I am tough on reviews it is difficult to get 5 stars from me.

Prefen Wine Gifts

Takes care of what I needed to do with multiple Print-on-demand services. Just don't set them up as "fulfillment services". That will stop the services from finishing the final stages of the API calls that tell your store the order is fulfilled.

Helpful advice from ASR support.