Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Madsportsstuff

Love it, easy to use! Allows you to add per item shipping. See it in action:

www.madsportsstuff.com

Milliondollamotive

So far a great app. We will give an update.

Beautifulbrows

This app is excellent and the developers were really helpful in setting up our shipping rules. Thanks!

The K9 Shop Ny

Awesome App. Helped me to get the shipping structure I needed. Brian was very helpful and guided me through the entire process. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for specific shipping parameters.

Socheap89

99$ a month? which world do you live in... Better Shipping 15$ a month and does every thing on 99$ package..

Positivesoulshop

Amazing customer service! Brian got on email super fast and helped me set up my website. Highly recommended!

Decksgo

This is a great app. It was able to easily create our somewhat complicated shipping program where we have some products shipping free if over a certain amount and other products subject to a percentage of order value for shipping. And then we also have combinations of those products. So the app handled that with ease. Finally, we have different shipping providers and we ship from Canada to all points in North America.

The service help was fantastic and Brian worked with me on the phone for forty minutes and gave me white glove service. Very pleased and all is working well and my customers have a variety of shipping options. Thanks guys.

Defense Targets

Only app on the market to allow free items and weight-based items in the same shopping cart. Also seemingly the only app not stuck on flat rate shipping rules. Customer Service was more than helpful. Bambri knows the deal.

Drawink Store

Really great app, works without complications and does exactly what it says.
If you are unsure, there is a test mode and the support is also very fast and friendly.
I recommend this app!

Decksupermarket

Excellent app which allowed us to set up shipping to multiple postcode zones within the UK.

Support from the developer was brilliant and we would recommend this app to others needed alternative or additional shipping methods!