Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Jenly Wholesale Inc

We use this app for almost 2 years. It working good. We have a big inventory, and a lot of different items with different sizes. It help us to solve the problem. We like it.

Merit Coffee

I'd give this app 10 stars if I could. You won't find customer service better than here. Brian has been there for us since the beginning and has continued to provide best in class customer service. This app allows us to fully customize and control the shipping experience for our customers. We have an ecommerce and wholesale platform. ASR made what would've been a headache... smooth sailing and stress-free.

Stop looking. You've found the shipping app you need.

CollarX

I received excellent customer support. This is surely will help one to configure the correct shipping settings for their business.

Coffeeine

Great app! Does exactly what it says and haven't had any issues with it. Highly recommend if you need advance shipping rules.

VOLTA Charger

App is really well done. :D There are so many shipping rule combinations you can do depending on what your business needs. They also have a great support team! Massive help. Thanks heaps. :D

Milk Street Store

I reached out to customer service through the email with a question and they got back to me within 15 minutes. They walked me through the issue and it was rectified right away. So helpful and quick. I really appreciate it.

Bethel Store

My experience with this app has been great! The app works as advertised and has more functionality than previously thought. Support is quick, helpful and professional. Its my pleasure to leave a great review here.

AniaBshop

I'm getting myself familiarized with the app at this point, and I have to say the tutorials and walk-throughs are very easily digestible! A huge selling point for me is the integration with all POD services! And may I just say WOW, the support is truly amazing! Thank you Brian!

M & M Tack Shop

Advanced Shipping Rules has been a great addition for us. Brian has been very helpful and prompt. We certainly recommend this app.

Überbartools™

Just what our store needed! Very prompt and customer service as well! Keep it up! Totally recommended!