Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Joe Lach Digital Artist

This app is perfect for my needs. I upgraded my Shopify plan to get calculated shipping. I downloaded a different app and after 5 months of support help, I never received calculated shipping. I downloaded Advanced Shipping Rules one evening. I had it connected to my store, products groups set up, and guess what else? Calculated shipping rates for Pixels, Printify, and Gooten. I never had to contact customer support during the setup process. No coding, no template problems, it just worked. I am not a large store, but I have 400+ products and several thousand variants. I had ASR set up in one evening. After running a bunch of test purchases with domestic and international addresses and various products, I never stumbled upon an error in rates. I flipped the off switch on my original shipping app and switched on ASR. It is more expensive than the app I was using, but I could not be more pleased that my rates are calculating correctly.

Madmade

When I created my "store" (awhile ago), the web designer I hired selected this app and set it up for me. It's been working great and I have no problems with it. I wanted to make a small change, but since I am not technical I had no idea how to do it so I reached out to customer service and they were extremely prompt in replying. They then, quickly and cheerfully, helped me make the adjustments I needed to in regards to my shipping. Thank you!!

Alice + Whittles

Excellent customer service/support - when we needed support setting up the rules, Brian & team promptly reached out to us and patiently answered all our questions. Plus, the app is great and it works perfectly for what we need. The installation process was easy and intuitive.

Chalet Nursery

This app has solved our very complex set of needs for our delivery & planting options in the cart! Brian and his team made the necessary updates and worked with me to get it just right. It's a game-changer for our business.

Spirit of the Maker

I needed a solution to charging shipping per vendor and this app performed beautifully. Great support too helped me through. Very easy to use

Junkyard Witch

I had some troubles figuring out the subscription plan- but the team was very helpful and contacted me immediately to get it sorted out. Highly appreciated, now to see how the app works out :)

April 9, 2019

The Lite plan is limited to 2 product groups. If you have unused groups, you can disable them by clicking 'Manage Products' under the group, scrolling down and click 'Disable Product Group', this will take that group out of the product group count towards your plan level. You also need to make sure you aren't using a Blending Rule, a Postal Code Subzone, or Custom Service Code feature. Also, if the plan you expected isn't available, it is always best to contact us first so we can help you to resolve the issue.

La Compagnie des Cartes

The app is awesome, fully loaded with so many options that virtually you can do exactly what you want with your shipping fees. Most importantly, the support is stellar, and one of the fastest I have experienced so far with the many apps I have used in the Shopify ecosystem.

Swish Embassy

This app doesn't play well with large stores. The previous version just took the Product Vendor field and based calculations on that. The new version forces you to Sync products in its own system. It takes well over an hour to sync just 200 products and I have several thousand. If you close the app, it forgets its progress. Keep getting errors to sync a live rate which I have done like 12 times. Extremely buggy. The earlier version was much more solid.

April 4, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry you experienced a slow and incomplete sync process. Sync issues are very rare. If you contact support when there is a sync issue, we can remedy the issue promptly. We've corrected the issue that was unique to your shop. Luckily, a sync issue doesn't stop the app from showing rates at checkout or prevent you from making edits to your rates. Also, in your case, because you were still using fulfillment services for product groups, the sync process isn't even required. We've sent a follow-up email to you as well, feel free to reply for further assistance.

Laughing Lamb Fibers

Great app - solves our shipping config issues. We're using it on 2 sites and it works perfectly. Great support as well - definitely worth the investment.

S h o p n D r o p