Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

potpourrifinegifts

Super helpful app! I used it to offer free and/or flat rate local delivery for specific zip codes, while using usps shipping rates for any other zip codes. I told them what I would like to do with the app, and in very good timing they took care of it all for me, adding all my products to the appropriate settings so I wouldn't need to. Jay was especially helpful. I definitely recommend this app!

Super Salve Co.

I have used this app twice now. I literally don't know WHAT I would have done without it. It has handled all my unique shipping scenarios in a way that Shopify alone just can't. I am so grateful for Advanced Shipping Rules and the staff are super helpful. I couldn't be happier.

Caktus Vape

Great App! We have this app installed on 3 of our stores, was easy to set up and get going quickly. The customer support was quick to reply to our questions, overall a really smooth experience.

Would recommend this app to anyone who has more complex shipping requirements past the standard Shopify capabilities.

CK Swagworks

OMG, what a fantastic app and a fantastic support team to go with it! I'm in New Zealand, where we have a complicated shipping system with rural and metro addresses all getting priced differently and generally being a pain, and not only did the app manage to do exactly what I needed but the team hand-held me through the entire process. Love you guys!

Mutt Masterpiece

I have to say they have some of the best customer support I have ever experienced. I was able to connect quickly with Brian, and he was super helpful, and able to determine what I needed, and get me up and running. I was honestly not sure if the app would do exactly what I wanted, mostly because I am new to shipping from POD companies. He was patient with me, and got me to where I needed to be quickly. The product works great, and the company takes care of it's customers.

SWG Western Canada

We used to answer delivery rate questions over the phone continuously. We sell bulk landscaping products that are heavy and not supported by traditional carriers. With advanced shipping rules, we have been able to provide flat rates at check out based on product quantity, and postal codes while using our inhouse fulfillment service.
Many of our products can not be shipped together; the blended rates feature can account for this and provide the appropriate number of deliveries at checkout.
This app added the flexibility that we needed, and I would highly recommend it for greater control at checkout.

Wooden Cork

This app has done everything and more we could expect for our shipping rules and needs. Brian's support and help getting us started has been tremendous and other developers need to take note of his dedication. Thank you!

A+R

We use this app to set up custom rates and exceptions for the various brands that we carry. Their customer support is quick and thorough. I was confused about some blended rates, called and was connected with someone right away and my questions were answered in minutes. Thanks!

MiniBrew

Advanced Shipping Rules easily allowed me to offer Free Shipping options on certain products, but not all products. I was also able to designate various rates based on location. What was seemingly impossible became incredibly easy with Brian guiding the entire Process, from Start to Finish. Forever Thankful!

Molokhia Xpress

This app did exactly what I needed and it all happened because of the excellent support of the team working behind the scenes specially Brian.