Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

CollarX

I received excellent customer support. This is surely will help one to configure the correct shipping settings for their business.

Coffeeine

Great app! Does exactly what it says and haven't had any issues with it. Highly recommend if you need advance shipping rules.

VOLTA Charger

App is really well done. :D There are so many shipping rule combinations you can do depending on what your business needs. They also have a great support team! Massive help. Thanks heaps. :D

Milk Street Store

I reached out to customer service through the email with a question and they got back to me within 15 minutes. They walked me through the issue and it was rectified right away. So helpful and quick. I really appreciate it.

Bethel Store

My experience with this app has been great! The app works as advertised and has more functionality than previously thought. Support is quick, helpful and professional. Its my pleasure to leave a great review here.

AniaBshop

I'm getting myself familiarized with the app at this point, and I have to say the tutorials and walk-throughs are very easily digestible! A huge selling point for me is the integration with all POD services! And may I just say WOW, the support is truly amazing! Thank you Brian!

M & M Tack Shop

Advanced Shipping Rules has been a great addition for us. Brian has been very helpful and prompt. We certainly recommend this app.

Überbartools™

Just what our store needed! Very prompt and customer service as well! Keep it up! Totally recommended!

Poepke

Advanced shipping rules has helped us with complicated International shipping issues. It has helped us to expand our International business. Brian Dillon has been super helpful whenever we have encountered anything we needed help with. Would definitely recommend this app.

MMTUM

very good customer service ! great app works well and offers more possibilities than shopify for specific shipping rules

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22