Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 november 2017

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Very customizable. Brian was a big help setting up the shipping methods as well, great customer support, responded very quickly.

Unidisc Music
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
13 december 2022

The app does what it's supposed to do. The app allows me to provide blended shipping rates for products that are shipped separately and from different locations. The team went out of their way to help me today.

Pretty Bad Co.
16 oktober 2017

This app really helped us set-up our store to handle 2 types of fulfillment services. Our print-on-demand service (which costs more to ship) along with our normal inventory are both operating at the correct pricing seamlessly. And the CS was very responsive. Thanks!

Ministry Store
4 november 2019

We're huge fans of advanced shipping rules. We have a pretty large catalog of over 20,000 SKUS and a rather complicated inventory management system, so finding apps that don't cause problems with our store or checkout can be a challenge. Not only that but finding a way to setup shipping for everything from pill boxes that weight an ounce or two up to protein powders or cases of drinks that weight 20-50 pounds can be a huge challenge. Advanced shipping rules works great for us!

My Supplement Store
1 november 2018

This app allows me to do things I thought weren't possible on Shopify! For example: I can provide Pick Up options, Delivery options, and more for my customers which makes their experience so much better! I cannot say enough great things about this app and will continue to use it forever and ever.

Coco Bakes
3 maart 2022

The customer support is great! I love that they can reachable and get back with help within a good time frame. I also love the video answers to my questions. Very easy to work with.

The Shops at Mount Vernon
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
2 november 2018

Brain was incredibly helpful and got my app and shipping rates set up in 30 minutes. Great customer service and support!

Holistic Wellness Store
Bewerkt 21 mei 2019

Amazing support, fast and nice, and great app. Would definitely recommend it for all shipping rules needs.

The Scarlet Sage Herb Co.
1 juli 2019

I'm getting myself familiarized with the app at this point, and I have to say the tutorials and walk-throughs are very easily digestible! A huge selling point for me is the integration with all POD services! And may I just say WOW, the support is truly amazing! Thank you Brian!

AniaBshop
Spanje
26 juli 2018

Truly an app that provides functionality Shopify should, but doesn't.

If you're a large company with lots of items and use dropshipping, or carrier services, or flat rates, the possibilities are endless, and this is the app you should use.

The price is right as well!

Rondo Bikes