Recensioner (466)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 september 2023

Beyond excellent customer service. app works great and whenever we have an issue (always our error getting things set up correctly) we get immediate customer service to troubleshoot.

Little Truths Studio
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
10 februari 2024

Was recommended to use this app by Shopify support to help with eliminating combined shipping rates. Well, it does the same thing as the standard shipping profiles in Shopify and there is no way of turning off the blended rates.

RadioActive Threads
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
Bambri svarade 14 februari 2024

We’re sorry that Shopify support was misguided in recommending our app for your problem when maybe they could have explained that your issue is unsolvable. Often times our app is recommended by them because we can solve most solvable shipping issues. However, there is a hard limit to Shopify’s shipping rates, which is that there is no possible way to show multiple sets of shipping rates at checkout. Not our app or any others can solve this limitation unfortunately.

11 september 2023

Molly on the Customer Service Team will go above and beyond to provide support. The app is simple and easy to use but able to provide a lot of flexibility with shipping options that wouldn't be available otherwise.

Isofishinglifestyle
Australien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
15 augusti 2023

Great app, has really unlocked a ton for us to actually have control of our shipping. Team is awesome with excellent support!

Love Sweat Fitness
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
27 juli 2023

Hard to configure, but the support team is here for us, and they have a secret weapon: a team of tech-savvy squirrels ready to assist with their acorn-nimble coding skills! ️

Revolution Fermentation
Kanada
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Redigerat 10 april 2018

We moved from a very simple set of products in our store to a complex set (big ticket items, small items) with widely varying shipping options (free shipping, international shipping, multiple carriers). And we wanted to allow customers to mix them together in a single cart. We wouldn't have been able to do this without Advanced Shipping Rules. Questions and problems that cropped up were solved quickly and we were able to do everything we wanted to do with shipping options easily.

UPDATE: We ran into some trouble recently with Fedex packages being shipped to PO Boxes. I asked Brian at Advanced Shipping Rules to come up with a solution for this issue, which was causing us a lot of headaches. A few days later, the app had been updated to prevent Fedex and UPS from showing up as options when the address is a PO Box. Quick service, and much appreciated!

Commonpractice
Mer än 7 år användning av appen
28 januari 2016

I strongly recommend this shipping app. Prior to this app, I was using a shipping software app that required complex entries and SKU uploads. The complexity sometimes created conflicts in the shopping cart, causing my entire checkout process to fail. Needless to say, that caused customer dissatisfaction, abandoned carts and lost sales revenue. Since changing to the Vendor Shipping App created by Bambri, loading new products to my site is a BREEZE. It is incredibly easy to use and it works flawlessly!! I have never had a single issue or problem. i highly recommend this software!!

Shopfoodlyn
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
22 januari 2018

Sooo glad I found this app! Big shout-out to Brian who called to help us and basically did all the hard work for me. Stores need to know about this app when trying to ship DG items. Thanks a bunch!

Origaudio
Ungefär 6 år användning av appen
22 april 2019

When I created my "store" (awhile ago), the web designer I hired selected this app and set it up for me. It's been working great and I have no problems with it. I wanted to make a small change, but since I am not technical I had no idea how to do it so I reached out to customer service and they were extremely prompt in replying. They then, quickly and cheerfully, helped me make the adjustments I needed to in regards to my shipping. Thank you!!

Madmade
Nästan 6 år användning av appen
18 maj 2018

This app is so helpful! Even more helpful is their customer service. I was able to set an appt and have someone take a deep look at my shipping system and make sure everything is set as it should be. Really grateful I found this app.

Qnoor