Advanced Shipping Rules , 453 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 februari 2019

After struggling for a whole day to find an app that did exactly what I needed - I installed this. After getting most of the way through it, I contacted support and he walked me through the last steps on the same day I sent for help! Love the support. Thanks Heaps

Strictly Outdoors
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär 13 timmar användning av appen
14 mars 2019

I used the app for multiple shipping methods and this app does a wonderful job and super fast to set up..thanks to great customer support (Brian) super helpful and does a great job on explaining the features of Advance Shipping Rules app. A big thank you to your team!

Up1 Designs
Ungefär 13 timmar användning av appen
23 juni 2020

These guys are amazing! Really. They gave great and quick support that hit the mark. I tried two other parcel and shipping apps and these guys have performed the best by far. I am a fan. Thanks a million!

WILDWURST
Schweiz
Ungefär 9 timmar användning av appen
23 februari 2017

Needed help setting this up, sent an email a week ago and not heard anything back, no response, nothing. Uninstalling the app and using another with proper support backup.

Interfix Direct
Storbritannien
7 dagar användning av appen
19 januari 2018

Whew! I’m glad I found this app. I was banging my head all while installing random shipping apps and then pow! Printful recommended Advanced Shipping Rules and all of my problems were solved.

I was in desperate need of a shipping rule that will allow customers to mix my Printful orders with my non-Printful orders without losing my shirt because shipping settings were wrong. ASR fixed that!

Shout out to Brian for helping me out late at night and making sure that I was completely good before we disconnected the call.

First Generation Millionaire
Ungefär 6 timmar användning av appen
8 juli 2020

The app did what it claims, but the interface was a problem for us. We were looking to ship certain items for free. While the app can accomplish this, it requires you to mark the items manually that you wish to ship for free.

A simple Tag 'FreeShipping' or Collection would accomplish this, but it isn't able to use those.

This app had promise, but that oversight was a big one.

Shelburne Country Store
7 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 2 oktober 2018

I needed this app for my messy delivery options. I was helped by amazing & efficient, Brian -Thanks!

lucyforlouie.co.nz
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
Redigerat 29 januari 2019

Everything was effortless and the customer service unmatched. Highly recommend for complex shipping rule configurations.

Levante Brewing Company
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
7 juni 2022

A much improved way to use calculated shipping. I can assign different box sizes to different products and assign how many items can fit into 1 box. This makes calculating shipping many times more accurate than shopify's built in shipping.
Only issue I had was it took a little longer to set up than I expected, and it doesn't hook into shopify's discounted shipping rates so the UPS shipping costs weren't accurate. The page wasn't very clear on that being an issue, but staff helped me work on a solution and I was able to get the rates adjusted fairly accurate. Much more accurate than shopify's built in calculator.

PokuPoku Studio
4 dagar användning av appen
9 januari 2018

This is top notch customer service. I called the number & hung up without leaving a message. Brian called me back & as soon as I explained that I needed setup help, he offered to log into my account and proceeded to walk me through the setup. It was a breeze and works well. The live version is active on my site! Highly recommend this product.

Keviastyle