Advanced Shipping Rules , 461 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 mars 2017

I'd do 0 stars but I guess they don't have that option here. Insane. I've reached out 2-3 times via their chat option, their "customer service" phone number and I've emailed them. They have NEVER responded and it's been a week and a half now. WOW. Have they gone out of business???

Drchrisfrykman
3 dagar användning av appen
20 oktober 2020

I had some complicated requirements for my shipping rates and this app handles them perfectly! Brian walked me through the entire set up on the phone, amazing!! Highly recommend!!

KGTropicals
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
2 oktober 2017

I am a Canadian store that was looking to integrate Fedex ltl freight rates but support informed me that they don't support Canadian FedEx accounts. The app showed promise before running into this road block.

Evolve Sounding Stone
Kanada
2 dagar användning av appen
13 oktober 2021

I couldn't recommend this app more! Fairly intuitive set up and the most excellent, helpful and prompt customer service. Our stop utilizes this app to set up local ship rates for large, fragile items such as fine art and furniture while maintaining UPS generated rates for small household goods. The app allows you to set up item-specific rules as well as blended cart rules that flex based on what your customer is interested in purchasing. What I love most is that you are able to set up shipping method descriptions where you can describe in some detail what the rate entails for the customer and make sure that they exit the site having a clear, concise understanding of what comes next — eliminating follow up emails and phone calls.

NickeyKehoe
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
15 mars 2017

So happy to write a review for Advanced Shipping Rules! I received excellent tech support! I downloaded the app and then contacted support for help. The support staff talked me through what I needed and explained to me what my problem was and showed me how to fix it on the Shopify site. It was very helpful!

Rococo Ice Cream
13 minuter användning av appen
5 oktober 2018

Great app, and it did the exact function that I needed for some complex custom shipping rates. Great customer service too. Would highly recommend

Jeremyville Corner Store
10 minuter användning av appen
12 december 2018

A very good app but once you start adding some subzones and then rates for each subzone you will easily hit the $99 a month plan and it's simply not worth the cost for a small business

Butlers Wine Cellar
Storbritannien
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
24 januari 2018

Horrible app. Does not update or integrate well with Shopify

Giraffecollection
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
16 april 2018

App is terrible. They show certain rates and then tell you you need to sign up for Shopify stuff to make the App work. It's nearly impossible to edit or use as well. Very complicated.

Jeepbolts
17 minuter användning av appen
7 augusti 2020

Useless. Errors out constantly, nomatter if you reinstall or what browser using, don't waste your time.

Result Based Training