Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Avalon and Ninth

Much easier to navigate and set up than some of the other apps out there. When I ran into issues, customer service was top notch! Even down to Molly scheduling a phone call so that we could talk through what was happening. Resolved my issues and replied to emails promptly. Definitely a great app and recommend to anyone with complicated shipping needs.

Open Circle Specialties

I love the app & the team! They have amazing support & patience in answering all of my needs. They are very accommodating. It's always a pleasure reaching out to them.

Finders Keep Hers Boutique

This app is superb. It’s reliable and efficient and has allowed us to configure our complicated shipping exactly how we want. Dealings with other less reliable apps have made me appreciate how good this app, and the support team is. Molly is always quick to respond any time we’ve had a query. Huge high five to the advanced shipping team.

Grand Coffee SF

Absolutely simple interface that enables some neat-o trickery with your shipping rates. Our store uses a simple implementation of their tool but the possibilities are truly great. The devs are also quite responsive if you're ever if need of any help or guidance.

UPAuthentic

This app was very helpful for me to manage some complex rules dealing with multiple locations, seasonality, etc. Most impressive thing about them has been the great customer support which was critical for me to get everything configured properly and my store launched on time. Molly is a rock star!

TRUEROYALTYAPPAREL

This app helped me bypass a big problem due to using a print automation center that does not communicate their shipping rates through their app over to shopify. Good customer service, was helpful in getting it all set up over the phone

Jao Brand

This app is amazing. Originally, I was using this app for just one product. Although I got help setting it up, I was barely taking advantage of everything this app can do.

Jump ahead a year and the company wants to put in all sorts of crazy specific restrictions - completely different for different products, countries, etc. Not only can this app do everything I needed, but my brain had hit a wall that day and Molly went above and beyond to help me sort it all out. It seems I made everything 100x more complicated than it needed to be, and she was very patient in explaining it in a way that I could understand.

I have also surfed through other things this app can do... and it kind of blows my mind. Thank you soooo much. Will definitely install this on other sites in the future.

Cardinal's Sport Center

After testing other apps, I should have tried this one first. Handles our multiple online shipping options with the capability to edit. Best on the market!

Phoenix Sweets

Thank you for the prompt and helpful follow-up. The app is truly helpful to automate the sales flow!

July 11, 2020

We got your message about the issue you were having, and sent a quick reply that we made a collaborator access request so we could login and take a look, and never got a reply from you. Please reply to the email thread ASAP. And include your phone number and a good time to call so we can troubleshoot this for you. The app did not have any downtime, so its like a set-up issue. Looking forward to your email. We see you may be in non-Western time zone. We can have someone call you this weekend, late night to help troubleshoot the issue.

mysexyveggies.com

Tried at least 5 app on the shopify app store , all of them are missing something to complete the job
this app is amazing everything you need for various shipping zone, rates and products!!! great rules condition and you can use your own carrier account rates, support is fast response and helped me do what i needed in short time(less then 24H), easy to use ... thanks Molly :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30