Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advanced Shipping Rules

Partify Canada

Amazing prompt customer service. They really helped me out when I needed them the most. My inquiry had to do with clashing conditions and Molly just replied to my emails instantly which really saved my day as we had just banned few postal codes but we also needed to add further conditions. Definitely recommend!

Higooga

I have tried different apps to set up free-shipping rules based on certain conditions and none of it worked. Advanced Shipping Rules worked magic at an affordable price! Support was super helpful and responsive too. Recommended!

The Shops at Mount Vernon

The customer support is great! I love that they can reachable and get back with help within a good time frame. I also love the video answers to my questions. Very easy to work with.

Green Beanz

Great app. Used it to exclude customers in certain locations from being able to purchase products that we are not allowed to ship there. Very handy app and support was quick when I needed help!

Cose del Posto

Ho usato questa app per configurare delle regole di spedizione avanzate ed ho finalmente trovato la soluzione. Il supporto è stato incredibile

Rhino Pickleball

Immediate support & provided easy-to-understand instructions for my custom setup. Highly recommend!

PeakVision Sunglasses

Was very pleased to look at my email this morning and see that the owners responded to my review quickly and helped me with my situation, definitely recommend this plug in!

February 12, 2022

I sent you an email from info@advancedshippingrules.com, if you didn't get it, please email us at that email, and we will take care of you.

The Incredible Seed Company Ltd.

Great app for shipping different types products together, where you need certain rules applied to reliably automate combining products with different shipping rates sizes etc... Great customer support in terms of getting setup and making adjustments in the future.

aceofficesystems.com

App used for many of our products Assistance is Prompt, Knowledgeable & clear directions to rectify

Shop Seventh Sense

Great app and great customer service - would recommend to anyone needing help with custom ship methods