Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Magic Spoon

Molly is great and there's always a way to eventually configure any combination of orders and items and rates.

Terry Runyan Creative

Molly really helped me to get things set up! She even jumped on a call with me! Now I my Printful drop shipping customer orders are charged the correct amount for multiple items from the same category. Yippee!

beekeepinguk

Molly's been providing excellent support so I figured it was about time I left a review. We've changed quite a bit of configuration behind the scenes in a relatively short period of time. It was a big change for the business but Molly has been there every step of the way to expertly guide us through. Thanks Molly and all the other staff behind the scenes at ASR for providing a solid app.

Defiance Fuel

Molly from their support team was the most helpful! So grateful for her help in helping us get things situated.

The Parkside Brewery

This app has been fantastic for fine-tuning our shipping logistics. It has everything we need and more to set very specific conditions for shipping costs based on what is purchased. The customer service has also been fantastic when I was unsure about a few things - I got help very quickly and had my questions answered.

Low Carb Canada

Fantastic App. Easy to use and easy to integrate. Molly is very responsive to any questions you may have. Highly recommended.

Devon + Lang

Finally, a shipping at that does what I need it to! Honestly, this app should just be integrated into all shopify accounts. Support was very quick and helpful when I got stuck. Overall, a really great app.

KETOlicious

The app helped my fix the shipping rates for the product groups in my store as per my exact requirements. The setup process was easy and straight forward, thanks to the amazing app support received by Molly who guided me through the whole process. I really appreciate her help and kind support. The app is one of the best Shopify apps I have installed in my store.

FIREBIRD SKYDIVING

Awesome customer service & technical support. No more losing on shipping with multiple boxes. Customizable as it should be from the start

Hatchet Outdoor Supply Co.

This app solved the issues we were running into with shipping parameters. Their support is also very helpful and walked us through each and every step. Highly recommended