Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

eotd JP

The app has amazing functions, but simple & hassle free UI/UX to set up your own shipping rules. On top of that, they have the smartest customer service I've ever experienced. Thank you Molly. I definitely recommend this app to whom want to build their own shipping rules easily.

Hawkins New York

This has been a great app addition to our Shopify store. Molly is always incredibly helpful at troubleshooting and with a quick reply.

Foamboards

Excellent App - handles all the complex shipping rules we need in place. But most importantly they have excellent support - Molly has been so very helpful with my many questions.

Generation Signs

I needed a way to disable combined shipping rates when ordering multiple products of varying sizes and found Advanced Shipping Rules to be the best for doing this. Other top-rated apps just aren't as good as ASR or are too expensive. Now I don't have to worry about customers being charged too much for shipping. The tech support is awesome too. I had one small issue but Molly quickly resolved it for me. I highly recommend this app.

V1SION

I'd been having a tough time for days getting my shipping rates to calculate correctly given I was dropshipping using 2 different suppliers that use different shipping rates (one charged by weight, the other charged by item value). Shopify's standard platform wasn't able to accommodate by shipping customization needs. Advanced Shipping Rules came in and saved the day though! They removed a massive headache I was dealing with and I'm super grateful for them. Definitely would recommend using if you are looking for more customization with your shipping rules.

Animalhouse Fitness

Awesome app, and really talented (tech savvy) CS team to help out. I use it specifically to ship orders with 2+ units all in separate boxes (not possible with normal shopify). Recommend!

Harmony Harvest Farm

This app is excellent, and so is their support. Kudos to Molly for answering my millions of questions and making my life a lot easier. Would rate 10 stars if it was an option.

Tropical Fish Plus

After getting so many headaches from trying to fix Shopify combining shipping rates at checkout, I found Advanced Shipping Rules. Not only has it allowed me to fix all of my shipping and cart issues, but the customer service is absolutely incredible. Molly was able to quickly answer all of my questions and her patience alone deserves a 5 star review. Thanks again!

Isomers Laboratories Inc.

This is the best shipping product out there, it has the PO Box no delivery rule, free shipping rules. Every option that we needed. We highly recommend this app. Support is great, instant response and quick to resolve all issues.

Town Appliance

This is a great app, the features are robust and easy to use. Molly is one of the tech support associates she is amazing and extremely helpful with any assistance I have requested.