Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

CuteKidStuff.com

I have a super-complicated shipping set-up and this app does it all! Not only that, but I'm soooo impressed with the customer service: when I didn't know how to do something, I got a reply quickly complete with a video showing how to do it, and an explanation on why it needs to be done that way. I couldn't ask for anything more :-). Highly recommended! Thank you!!!

RAGOO

I love this app! It let me create all the rules I needed for my shipping rates and whenever something didn't work out as expected their support was always there to help out!

Probióticos para la Vida

El apoyo técnico es excelente, sobre todo el de Molly que me ayudó a resolver mi problema con un gran profesionalismo. Lo recomiendo mucho

Hoodoo Sports

This app works great. App support is quick and thorough specifically the support from Molly has been amazing.

Lavender Living

It feels as if we have been looking for an app such as this one for just about forever. Some apps we have trialed are either too complicated, or show too much confusing info at the check out. We absolutely love that we can customise shipping rates so easily based on a postcode. The biggest issue with other apps is that the rates did not recognise if someone puts in "x post code" but selects a shipping option that is outside their region. With shipping costs on the rise, this app makes shipping run so much easier because once you set up an area/postage rule, if a customer's address does not correspond to the rule they will not see the postage option and vice versa. In return, this removes any doubt as to whether someone had selected a cheaper option by mistake or on purpose.

SaltCritters

Awesome app! Used it to separate Live items and Non live items since they both ship different. Also to give each type a different Free shipping price. Something I couldn't do with the built in Shopify shipping. Molly was a HUGE help as well!

ShopLTNC

Wonderful "hand-holding" for me by Molly - she spent so much of her time with me to make sure I corrected an error I had made in Shipping settings and then app and rules are running exactly how I needed them. Tested through 100%
This ol' guy sure appreciates everything - Cheers, David

Edgie's Veggies

I have been using ASR to help me locally deliver a salad subscription from my farm. The interface is very simple, straightforward, and intuitive. The customer service is great. I'm glad to be using this app.

ATGI

Before I start the review- amazing customer service! Very prompt and easy to understand. They even made a video showing me exactly what I needed to do and understood my desired outcome. Shopify has super limited shipping capabilities and this is the first and last app I'll need to fix those issues. Overall, $30 a month is a small price to pay because I'll be saving so much by shipping exactly how I want to.

Sacred Surreal

This is the only shipping app I found that lets me organize 15 different categories of flat-rate shipping products with the logic I need. Shopify default shipping is very limited. If not for this app, I would have to offer free shipping on all products, which would bring my ROI way down. SacredSurreal.com