Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Asmdss Gear

In my store I have items i fulfill myself along with items fulfilled by two different fulfillment providers. There were multiple shipping rates for multiple items and I had no way to effectively manage it until installing this app. I can easily create a fulfillment provider shipping rule for every rate needed and now can collect the exact amount needed.

I too was hit by the recent brief outage, and while it cost me some sales the support and service I received from the app developer immediately following the outage won me over. With all things tech there are bound to be some glitches, but this developer went above and beyond to make it right.

Highly recommend

Vendorshippingrules

Our app, for the first time in over a year, experienced a brief amount of downtime. We addressed the issue and the app is now running properly. Like any platform there is going to be very rare unexpected downtime, even Shopify itself has downtime from time to time. We are implementing a reporting tool that will continue to improve our response time in the future.

Sparks Warehouse

One of the best apps I have used, not only a great app but also, the customer support is top notch, emailed and within the hour my problem was fixed

Brocks Homebrew Supply

Great app, support is on point, my previous review mentioned some confusion I had on pricing and it was fixed before I knew it.

This app has allowed us to offer free shipping to our customers over a dollar threshold, while adding surcharges for products that we can't afford to ship for free. Very user friendly to setup but complex enough that I haven't come up with any shipping promotion ideas it can't handle yet.

Irelands Wild Eye

Absolutely fantastic app, very helpful Customer Service, made things perfectly simple for me as I would not be very technically minded myself, thanks again :)

Creativebydesign

Excellent app! Easy to install and configure! When I did my initial setup, I had some issues and called for support! I got immediate help and solved my problem within a matter of minutes! Tech support it top notch! I have products that are being shipped from five different vendors. That alone can be difficult, but Advanced Shipping Rules made it easy! One vendor in particular is a nightmare to ship from. Advanced Shipping Rules to the rescue.

Troopslivesmatter

This app EASILY takes the headache out of trying to figure out the right shipping combinations for your store! I'm using it with the Teescape app to create custom shipping rates depending on how many t-shirts are ordered and where in the world they are shipping to; couldn't have done it any other way with such simplicity.

The user interface/settings are super simple to navigate and even though it does require Shopify's Real-Time Carrier Rates feature, it's well worth the money. I started on Shopify's monthly basic plan and was already planning to upgrade to annual billing for the cost savings, but when you upgrade to annual billing you can also ask Shopify to give you the Real-Time Carrier Rates feature for free. Some reviewers don't like that this specific feature is needed to use this app, but realistically, any website owner that is seriously planning on being in business for the long run shouldn't mind making that decision anyway. It's a no-brainer when you realize how much this app can make your site's shipping work smarter and not harder.

Rlygoods

great app for combining real time rates with manual rates if you dropship from different locations or carry a variety of dropshipped and stocked products.

one of the only apps that will let you combine your manual rates + printful rates.

would definitely recommend!

Keys Wedding Favors

I absolutely love this app! I previously worked with a different ecommerce site and moved my store to Shopify because of this app. I work with a variety of distributors with different shipping requirements and locations (ie weight based, product based). Vendor Shipping Rules can not only offer different shipping rate options for each distributor, but they can also blend the rates to ensure accurate shipping costs when my customers purchase products from multiple distributors. I strongly recommend this app and the customer service is excellent!

Saulsgallery

An awesome add-on to any Shopify site. If you are looking to simplify the shipping process then Vendor Shipping rules is the answer. I have had a great experience using it in my Shopify Shop.