Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Ac Design Studio

Brian was very helpful in explaining how the app works and how to set it up with all my different products and suppliers.

Kindermarkkids

Great product and extremely helpful customer service! After using this app on one of our Shopify stores, we added it to our second store when that shipping app wasn't fitting our needs. We have several different shipping fees and blending rules and Brian was responsive and helpful in setting it up for us so that everything works the way we need it to in order for the customer to see the correct shipping charges. I love not having to use a CSV to add new products to the correct shipping group. Very easy to use and Brian was flexible with us so we could set up a plan that worked for our business.

Nomadic Dreaming

Fantastic customer service. Brian has been very quick to get back to me each time with my queries and solved my problems. This was also the only app that I could find that allowed me to do what I needed, and for a reasonable cost. I needed to create different rules for different areas, and the rules also vary by product.

Keviastyle

This is top notch customer service. I called the number & hung up without leaving a message. Brian called me back & as soon as I explained that I needed setup help, he offered to log into my account and proceeded to walk me through the setup. It was a breeze and works well. The live version is active on my site! Highly recommend this product.

Define For Franchises

Brian was really helpful in setting up the shipping for our online retail store. We have 3 different warehouses with varied pricing schedules. He walked me through the set up, I couldn't be happier with this app. I've managed several online stores in both woocommerce and shopify and have used nearly 3 dozen apps. What sets "Advanced Shipping Rules" apart is the functionality and SERVICE! Thank you!!

Remarkable Trends Online

This is the best app you could ever get! It's simple enough to use and makes life alot easier!

P.S Thank you Bambri again for helping me out tremendously without knowing my situation and problems. I will always remember what you did for me and you will be part of the reason I will succeed.

Duck Revolt

I really like the simplicity of the app and that it manages to unite all the dropship vendors' shipping options. Now I do not need to waist hours of playing with some rubbish settings to avoid shopify integration limitations. Really a great app that saves your time and efforts, simplifies shipping setup and provides great results. Nice job. .

Paperwhimsy

The customer service is really impeccable. Brian was very responsive with helping me in setting up the app and taking it live. The app itself is pretty much everything I was looking for. I wanted to offer certain physical products with free shipping, certain physical products with discounted shipping and the balance of my product line with regular shipping charges.

So, right out of the starting gate I'm very pleased. Thanks, Brian!

12x12 Cardstock

I need to echo what others have said about the customer support behind Advanced Shipping Rules. Brian is hands on, proactive and quick. I had about three things I needed to accomplish with a shipping app that I couldn't get done with standard Shopify settings. Brian listened to my needs, understood them immediately, and helped me set up ASR so that it works perfectly.

And that's another matter, not only is customer support better than anything I've experienced with other apps (and yes, Shopify too), ASR actually works great. The developers seem to have thought of every shipping possibility and combination and ASR just gets it done.

A slam dunk value. My highest recommendation!

Ecogardener

I installed the App and was playing around late Saturday evening and realized I had a small issue, so I shot off an email to the support address hoping I could get things sorted out by Monday. Literally within minutes Brian (the creator of the App) had responded to my problem with a solution and I was able to get everything sorted out that same evening.

I must add that the solution to my problem was not simple. It would have been easy for Brian to say that what I was trying to do was not supported or not included in my price tier but he was able to help me out in lightening speed at no additional cost - Thanks Brian.

Advanced Shipping Rules is the most powerful shipping customization App that I have found in Shopify. It delivers everything I need and more is a simple efficient way. Love It.