Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Vegan Pregnancy And Parenting

Amazing customer service! we set up the app wrong and emailed the customer service at 10pm on Saturday night. They immediately jumped online, had a look at the store, saw the problem and called us to walk us through it, so we would know for the future. Would recommend this app 100%

Hardraceusa

Awesome app!! Easy to use and understand. A must have for doing items that offer fixed shipping and calculated shipping mix.

Speedy reply, and they went above and beyond to solve my issues.

Easyergo

One of the top tools in my arsenal! Amazing customization with all the features you'll need to have a your shipping side set up beyond Shopify's limited standard options. If you are stuck on the fence with this app, make the jump - you won't regret it! If you have any questions before or after connecting your store, don't hesitate to ask Brian. He's incredibly helpful and won't hesitate to make sure you are 100% set up for success. Great app + great support = great experience.

Table Of Ultimate Gaming

Worked great and helped us create the shipping rules we needed that were just not possible though the basic Shopify shipping. Wonderful product.

Newagebeverages

Absolutely amazing experience with Brian at Advanced shipping. Took the time to walk me through how to use the app exactly to fit my needs!!!!!

Barklabel

This app is fantastic! It totally took care of all of our strange shipping needs and Brian is a gem! He answered immediately and helped me figure out what was going with our previous shipping app before he took the wheel and made it work for us. Can't explain just how refreshing it is to find someone who actually answers their phone or email and not only helps but makes it all work!!!

Wig Addiction

This app is great! We needed an app that would allow us to sync shipping across several different dropshippers. Advanced shipping rules does the trick, plus I can see how this app can grow with my shop to handle shipping as we add more vendors and our shipping needs become more complex.

Support is quick, responsive, and knowledgeable. This app gets an A+ from me.

Petaloom

Customer service is amazing!! They are always available and willing to walk through every step of troubleshooting with you. 2 Thumbs Up!!

Curetube

This was the best app for what I needed. I called the help number and got an answer on the first try. Then, he walked me through all the steps on how to fix my shipping problem. I can't explain what a life saver this app was for my company. I have tried other apps that didn't work. Thanks so much Advance Shipping Rules ! Your app ROCKS!!

Designer Floors Mats

This app is very detailed and once I received a little instruction it was very easy to set up. Takes a little time to enter all of the details but when you get going it really rolls. Brian is a rock star in working with you when you need a little extra education. The app integrated seamlessly with our Shopify account with no issues at all. We are very critical of every move we make and I can state I wish we would have implemented this app much sooner. Don't second guess your search - STOP HERE - use Advanced Shipping Rules!