Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advanced Shipping Rules

Qnoor

This app is so helpful! Even more helpful is their customer service. I was able to set an appt and have someone take a deep look at my shipping system and make sure everything is set as it should be. Really grateful I found this app.

Northwest Diesel

Super powerful. Shopify's built in shipping utility left us with a rather large problem in how we charged shipping for one overweight item in particular.

This app saved the day and Brian was a huge help in making sure I had everything up and running properly.

Doof Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We're using this over at https://doofstore.com.au - been a god send and the only shipping app that would meet our needs :)

Dais Records

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Incredibly simple app that solves SO many problems. Incredible customer service as well!

Hamboards

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wow, Brian actually picked-up the phone, helped me set it up and it took 10 minutes. Easy, fast and it works. Don't know why I waited to call. Awesome.

Hallieraeward

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wow! I love this app! I sell different types of art items online and this app was able to accomplish the shipping clarity that I needed. I communicated with Brian via email and he would get right back to me. This is my first time selling multiple items online and I feel great and confident with Advanced Shipping Rules. I was able to set up it by watching one of their videos. I highly recommend this app!
HallieRaeWard.com

Nccs Net

I've never been able to have everything I wanted with shipping options and rates due to the dynamics of my products until I found Advanced Shipping Rules. This app is really cool! When I had questions I was able to call and get a live person who helped me set up the shipping rules for my entire site! That took a while too. Very impressed with their customer service!

Sian Zeng

Time spent using app About 2 months

A really good app even for complicated shipping rates. Very intuitive and easy to set up. When I did run into an issue Brian was quick to help me solve it. Highly recommend.

Trod Lightly

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A great app that's both flexible and easy to use. It worked quickly and efficiently for all the products on our site with enough scope to grow as our site grows. Definite 5 stars.

Superior Bling Designs

Although we don't need to use the app at this moment, I must say that Brian with ASR was awesome! He took the time out of his schedule to contact me over the phone and help me decide the best shipping route for my business. I was blown back with his willingness to help me. Thanks again Brian, and I'll talk to you soon!