Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advanced Shipping Rules

Ecoriginals

The support team are great and if it can be done they will help you get there... Molly was a superstar!

Full Factory Distribution

We used this for a couple stores to manage shipping incentives that can get fairly complicated. The app handles it all well and their support staff has always been excellent at helping us configure it to fit our needs.

SUPER73

Great support around this app! It allows for more complex shipping rule needs for companies that work with multiple product types, collections and various areas around the globe.

Townships and Tales

This app is simply incredible, and yes, it does everything you need for complex shipping processes by creating super simple rules! Don't believe it? Check out the multiple calculated shipping options we put in for our store: townshipsandtales.ca Also, the support team is really awesome to work with as they get back to you right away!

Tiber River USA

Good app. Fulfil all our requirements. Connects well with Canada Post and UPS to pull negotiated rates.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.

Have finally finished the setup process and went live with the app. Can't say enough about Molly who was there for me to understand and walk me through the steps I didn't understand. Customer Service was very responsive, the app is working the way I wanted which was applied to different product groups and we are still able to offer free shipping at a certain amount. This app has allowed us to cover more of the shipping costs by the weight of the item unlike Shopify Shipping settings and can use different shipping companies as well. Highly recommend this app.

signatures.deervalley.com

This app is so easy to work with and provided a great solution for how we want to customize our shipping rates. Their documentation and tutorials are fantastic, and I am so impressed by the personalized support we received - we were even sent a custom video with screenshots that explained steps needed. Highly recommend

Terra Outdoor Living Store

Great app, but even better support. Reviewed my request and recorded a personalized video with instructions on how to implement our necessary solution for our custom needs with the app. A+

FITTASTE

Perfect App with a perfect support! I would recommend it to everybody! We can perfectly include our parcel services in it.

NickeyKehoe

I couldn't recommend this app more! Fairly intuitive set up and the most excellent, helpful and prompt customer service. Our stop utilizes this app to set up local ship rates for large, fragile items such as fine art and furniture while maintaining UPS generated rates for small household goods. The app allows you to set up item-specific rules as well as blended cart rules that flex based on what your customer is interested in purchasing. What I love most is that you are able to set up shipping method descriptions where you can describe in some detail what the rate entails for the customer and make sure that they exit the site having a clear, concise understanding of what comes next — eliminating follow up emails and phone calls.