Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.
Advanced Shipping Rules

Mandybankson

Excellent App! The only method found to setup complex shipping rates with our many different sized Art products, including several Fulfillment services.
Brian answered promptly and got all things sorted out quickly.
It can be mind boggling to setup many complex products and trust that Shipping will be correct.
Looking forward to new features coming!
Thanks!

First Store 01

Smooth app, does what it says.

Grownmanshave

Simple, easy, and does exactly what it says. It helps me to constrict a few products to US only. It also allows me a few ways to adjust shipping pricing as well. Great app.

Old Baphomet

Great app, basically works exactly how you want it to.

Audiotron3

This app is solid. You can create whatever shipping rules you need, then assign it to a product. Then it will tally all the rates in checkout and display the accurate number for the customer. Automation that avoids errors - what more can you ask for?

Colored Caulk

I was afraid I was going to have to find another platform for my shop because of our specialized shipping but this app. does the job!
Everyone told me it could not be done but once I got this app. and talked with Brian he was very helpful and got it to do just what I needed. I can not say enough good things about this company and app.
I would highly recommend!

Jaxson Co

Great app.

I have tried 3 other shipping applications before this one which is the only that could satisfy all the needs my store has.

Support was very quick, helpful and thorough.

If you are reading this and wonder if you should pick this app, just do it!
Yann
Jaxson&Co.

N E E T G E A R

The support is absolutely amazing. I had a great conversation and the phone was answered promptly. I have never used another app with such incredible customer service :) If you use Printful and want blended shipping rates/rules, then this is the app for you!

Cherry Bombe

For those who have no programming experience like myself, this app is for you. I had sales drop off because of a shipping problem and this application solved it. Super straightforward and Brian from customer service was very helpful. It's an app anyone can use!

Bow Hill Blueberries 2

We searched and trialed all the shipping apps we could find for Shopify and Advanced Shipping Rules was the only one that had solutions for all the requirements we had for shipping from our store. Most of all is the ability to make use of the USPS Flat Rate and Priority Mail Regional Rate boxes. The app allows our buyers to get the most reasonable rate shipping options accurately calculated so they did not over pay (which really helps avoid abandoned carts) or underpay (so we lose money). Support was great and they spent the time with us to help get the initial setup working for us. Real phone support from patient software folks who walked us through the setup and helped us understand the interactions in the back end of Shopify.
The app got us through the Christmas gift shipping frenzy without a hiccup.
8 months after our initial setup, we wanted to add some more complications the shipping rules and they where there again to help us get that setup and refresh our training on how to do setup.