Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Little Prairie Craft Co.

I recieved great customer service when I recently had a problem... I'm still trying to figure out how to use blender rates but would def rather overcharge people shipping that I refund later rather then to shortchange myself customers shipping charges.

Wadsworth Salon

Just started using the app. So far, it seems to work perfectly for what we needed. The support team is extremely helpful as well!

White Lion Athletics

UPDATE (September 8, 2019): 6 Months in, everything is still excellent and the service is better than ever. We highly recommend this APP on the Customer Service alone; however, the APPs performance is awesome as well.

Remember This: when you purchase any product you are also purchasing the service that comes with that product. The Customer Support for this app is unparalleled and exemplary. Thorough and detailed explanations are provided by phone or email and in the timely manner.

The app is also awesome and very powerful. It actually makes planning out your shipping very educational and enjoyable.

Up1 Designs

I used the app for multiple shipping methods and this app does a wonderful job and super fast to set up..thanks to great customer support (Brian) super helpful and does a great job on explaining the features of Advance Shipping Rules app. A big thank you to your team!

Olympian Bitcoin

We have successfully made it work for our e-commerce store: https://olympianbitcoin.store
Also, very quick response to our question via email. Recommended!

Strictly Outdoors

After struggling for a whole day to find an app that did exactly what I needed - I installed this. After getting most of the way through it, I contacted support and he walked me through the last steps on the same day I sent for help! Love the support. Thanks Heaps

Authentic Aloha

Awesome app! I had an issue (caused by myself) that I needed dealt with and....your not going to believe this....There's a phone number! An easy to find phone number! I called and Brian took me through step by step how to correct the issue. Thank you!

Mallbey.com

IF YOU NEED SHIPPING RULES JUST INSTALL THIS APP. RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY. I have been working with this app from last year and I just had one single problem, and when we tell them, their customer support did not only solve it ASAP, they also EXCEL at it as I have never seen before, the app is excellent at everything it does and the team behind it is really happy to help you. Please take this app as your first option if you are needing shipping rules, once again, serously. 10/10

Knitting Closet

This is a great app! It saved us a lot of shipping money. It let us separate packages for shipping. I would recommend this site for anyone selling mixed products on the internet. Great prices for First Class Mail and Priority mail too. I can't say enough about how well this site works - and at a low cost!

Levante Brewing Company

Everything was effortless and the customer service unmatched. Highly recommend for complex shipping rule configurations.