Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Voyages Toys Comics & Games

This app makes setting up shipping costs by product size so much easier. I have been waiting 5 years for an app like this to improve shipping cost accuracy.

The Graceful Goddess Store

After trying several other shipping rate Apps, we decided on Advanced Shipping Rules.
The Advanced Shipping Rules app has a lot of features, the admin section is intuitive, help files are informative and the support has been Excellent.
And, unlike other apps, the shipping rates are calculated real-time on the actual shipping from and to zip codes using the shippers own calculations.

ADSS Building Supplies

This app is brilliant, it has allowed me to implement some of our complex shipping rules etc that others did not seem to have the capability to do. It has taken me a bit of time to get use to some elements but the support to help me get there has been second to none! Quick response times, communication both via email and phone to go over some finer points... I can't recommend it all enough!

RepeaterStore

The customer support is simply outstanding. Someone helped at literally 11:40pm in the evening (their time). Pretty damn impressive. And the app is wonderful too.

Bright Leaf Hotdogs

The developer is accessible and responsive. He helped me set up some special rules for shipping. I sell perishable goods and merchandise. I highly recommend this app for folks who have various shipping needs and need to customize how they ship different groups of products.

J.confections

This app has made our custom shipping configurations possible, and easy to understand. Even better, their customer service is phenomenal—they're incredibly fast and explain things step by step to make it easy to get up and running fast. I wish every app was this easy work with!

stsblue.com

The app is great. We used it for PO Box shipping options. Brian was quick and knowledgeable in helping us. Highly recommended.

Sacame El Jugo

Utilizo esta app para bloquear zonas de envio y colocar precio de envio a diferentes codigos
muy buena la instalacion y video explicativo

Aldea Home & Baby

Great App and even better customer service! they are extremely helpful in answering any set up questions, Highly recommend

FodShop

Fantastic App which helps me save so much money on complex shipping arrangements with many off-site affiliates. Couldn't recommend it enough!