Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Talrayz - Shades for a cause

I needed to do multiple items Free+Shipping as well as items with other shipping rates. It was a bit of hurdle dealing with the integration but Molly called me up and got everything running just like I wanted. Thanks!

Just Ingredients

This app has allowed us to do precisely what we need in terms of a more complex shipping solution. We had a long journey in setting this app up due to the Shopify 'single' and 'multi' origin shipping nuances, but ASR supported us all the way.

Jay and the team were careful to understand our needs, and whilst we presented them with a few unique requests and scenarios, they went above and beyond to help us achieve what we need. Thanks all :)

All Day Vapes

Excellent app for creating unique shipping restrictions for products down to the variant/sku level. After trying many other apps, this one does it all for a very reasonable cost. Great customer service when help is required via email and phone. Highly recommend giving it a try !

Fresh Jagua ®

Great app, many advanced features, and amazing support. We used it to rename shipping methods of FedEx and to block products from being shipped outside of the US. Thanks, Jay for all your help!

potpourrifinegifts

Super helpful app! I used it to offer free and/or flat rate local delivery for specific zip codes, while using usps shipping rates for any other zip codes. I told them what I would like to do with the app, and in very good timing they took care of it all for me, adding all my products to the appropriate settings so I wouldn't need to. Jay was especially helpful. I definitely recommend this app!

Super Salve Co.

I have used this app twice now. I literally don't know WHAT I would have done without it. It has handled all my unique shipping scenarios in a way that Shopify alone just can't. I am so grateful for Advanced Shipping Rules and the staff are super helpful. I couldn't be happier.

Caktus Vape

Great App! We have this app installed on 3 of our stores, was easy to set up and get going quickly. The customer support was quick to reply to our questions, overall a really smooth experience.

Would recommend this app to anyone who has more complex shipping requirements past the standard Shopify capabilities.

CK Swagworks

OMG, what a fantastic app and a fantastic support team to go with it! I'm in New Zealand, where we have a complicated shipping system with rural and metro addresses all getting priced differently and generally being a pain, and not only did the app manage to do exactly what I needed but the team hand-held me through the entire process. Love you guys!

Mutt Masterpiece

I have to say they have some of the best customer support I have ever experienced. I was able to connect quickly with Brian, and he was super helpful, and able to determine what I needed, and get me up and running. I was honestly not sure if the app would do exactly what I wanted, mostly because I am new to shipping from POD companies. He was patient with me, and got me to where I needed to be quickly. The product works great, and the company takes care of it's customers.

SWG Western Canada

We used to answer delivery rate questions over the phone continuously. We sell bulk landscaping products that are heavy and not supported by traditional carriers. With advanced shipping rules, we have been able to provide flat rates at check out based on product quantity, and postal codes while using our inhouse fulfillment service.
Many of our products can not be shipped together; the blended rates feature can account for this and provide the appropriate number of deliveries at checkout.
This app added the flexibility that we needed, and I would highly recommend it for greater control at checkout.