Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

TilesInspired

We've been using this app for over a year to provide discounted pricing to our trade customers and it's been working exactly the way we've needed it to. Had one issue in that time (which turned out to be an input error on our part) and customer service was super fast in helping out. Really happy with Advanced Shipping Rules!

Didspade

I use this app to set custom rates, calculated and blended rates for products. It works so well, and makes it easy for me to only allow certain rates to show for certain products. Excellent customer support as well, very quick and helpful responses!!

Make Love With Food

I have been using Printful for years and just started shipping internationally. I went through hours being frustrated trying to set it up until I found out about this app. The best thing is their customer service is an 11/10! They responded to my emails quickly and helped me set it up. Very rare to find this customer service with an app like this. Thanks guys! :)

UK Cover Lover

Just installed the app and I surprised myself at how quick and easy it was to get up and running. Ticks all the boxes and I'm now all set to ship internationally. I've tested it out and everything is 100% bang on.

BlanketPals

Advanced Shipping Rules transformed shipping my own manufactured products, as well my art on Printify products. It was flawless, comprehensive and addressed so many issues that come with some other 3rd party app makers. As beautiful as the app design, it was the customer service that was even better (without exaggeration). This product is indispensable for all items to be shipped domestically or internationally. The product flows seamlessly with Shopify and I can not possibly say enough about the product and the customer service behind the product. The Jay family BlanketPals.com

Enlighten Floors

This product is very easy to use with outstanding technical support. This is everything that I could ask for a shipping program!!! Easily the best product in Shopify. Great app!!!

Condor Cycles

A fantastic app - nice and simple to use yet very powerful, backed up with support from a super helpful developer. Would wholeheartedly recommend.

Joy Tea

Brian from Advanced Shipping Rules was amazing. The app was easy to learn and works great. What really set this app apart from other apps we installed was the support. Brian was happy to join a conference call to set up our shipping rules. When errors came up, he responded quickly via email and help troubleshoot each one. Excellent customer service and great app.

Jenly Wholesale Inc

We use this app for almost 2 years. It working good. We have a big inventory, and a lot of different items with different sizes. It help us to solve the problem. We like it.

Merit Coffee

I'd give this app 10 stars if I could. You won't find customer service better than here. Brian has been there for us since the beginning and has continued to provide best in class customer service. This app allows us to fully customize and control the shipping experience for our customers. We have an ecommerce and wholesale platform. ASR made what would've been a headache... smooth sailing and stress-free.

Stop looking. You've found the shipping app you need.