Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Office Ready

Highly powerful and customizable. Responsive support and good help docs. This is the only shipping app that met (and exceeded) our needs.

BeanGoods

This app sorted out our shipping rates perfectly so we're not loosing money anymore. We use 2 different drop-shippers and this is the perfect app to get your shipping rates dialed. The customer service is AMAZING. Bryan walked me through step by step to get everything set up & has further helped with other questions we've had. Highly recommend!

Wrought Iron Haven

Great app to give certain products free shipping. As we use a few different suppliers and some have free shipping the basic membership works well on our home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com

Vintage And Restore By K

Amazing customer service and straight forward, easy to use app. I had a bit of a tricky set up for one of my products and wasn't sure how to set it up. They took the time to fully understand what it was I was trying to do then helped me step by step until it was set up properly. Highly recommend.

Stagingshop Sweatybands Com

GREAT customer service and the app lets us do exactly what we need it to. We wanted a certain shipping rate to appear for a specific product group and we got it set up! Thanks so much!

Bagkingtest

What an AMAZING experience! I was a little confused about how to make the app do exactly what I needed it to do. Unlike most apps i've seen, there was actually a phone number I could call! I called in the morning and received a call back within the hour. Not only did my store get set up the way I wanted it to run but I was even taught how to manage the app and shown the process step by step. EXCELLENT customer service! Don't be afraid to call, the staff is so knowledgeable and friendly. Super happy with this app! Thanks Advanced Shipping Rules!

Espionagecosmetics

This app has been the perfect solution to our subscription shipping rules. We ran through a few other choices here in the app store before landing on this one. It's SUPER simple to setup, has many facets of customization, and the customer service has been excellent. Seriously, we are incredibly happy to have stumbled upon this one. We have a flat rate for all domestic shipments, at least 5 other tiers and product groups for our differing subscriptions broken down into US vs INTL. It's been working like a charm!

Spiritofcan

We've been using this app for a year now, it's outstanding. But what's even better, is their customer service!! We had a change occur from one of our partner platforms, and it disabled our use of this app. These guys took our call and reconfigured our setup without hesitation. Mahalo Nui Loa from Spirit of CAN.

2nd time needing help from these guys... Same result, they call back fast and walked me through all my issues. Super grateful to Brian and team!

Aashus Workshop

Wow! Best app if you have multiple vendors with crazy multiple rates.
Initially I had issues with using the app, setting rules and product groups. But once I had help from Bryan (Creator/Developer) issues magically got solved. Keep in mind: you got to be a little patient (wait) to get a hold of him (coz he does it all) but once you did ... rest assured... its going to be a piece of cake.
Personally, for a new startup eCommerce business I feel $29 is a big expensive. from $9 for lite version to $29 for standard. thats a huge jump (my personal opinion)

Chalkscribe

I've spent dozens of hours trying to find an app that provided the functions I needed. I wasn't asking for difficult things, but no luck until I found this app! It does everything I need and so much more, but the best part is its easy to use.
Even better was the customer service that was provided within an hour of sending an email. Cannot recommend enough!