Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Swiftoutdoors

Asked for help weeks ago and never even received a reply

Jeepbolts

App is terrible. They show certain rates and then tell you you need to sign up for Shopify stuff to make the App work. It's nearly impossible to edit or use as well. Very complicated.

Sheepwrecked

Cannot eliminate ghost products that are deleted despite syncing again and again. (That happened in the past, and i could live with it).

But now, when i reinstalled, I cannot blend the rates no matter what i do.

in short its broken. and i just wasted 29 usd.

The broken blend function wasnt the case in the past. whatever you did to them obviously backfired in my case. And why is printful so troublesome to sync now?

Uninstalled.

Socheap89

99$ a month? which world do you live in... Better Shipping 15$ a month and does every thing on 99$ package..

Giraffecollection

Horrible app. Does not update or integrate well with Shopify

Personalized Gift Market

$49 extra to do anything useful, a cut of which goes to shopify who continue to neglect shipping tools and force users to download these ridiculously expensive apps. Anyone considering shopify should seriously google about shipping problems before spending any time/money on this platform.

Drchrisfrykman

I'd do 0 stars but I guess they don't have that option here. Insane. I've reached out 2-3 times via their chat option, their "customer service" phone number and I've emailed them. They have NEVER responded and it's been a week and a half now. WOW. Have they gone out of business???

Interfix Direct

Needed help setting this up, sent an email a week ago and not heard anything back, no response, nothing. Uninstalling the app and using another with proper support backup.

Moto Key Tags

Was using this app for awhile.

Found out today that for the last few hours it was just straight up showing customers an error and preventing them them from checking out.

Brilliant...

Henny Gang

Was recommended to use this app by Printful since they handle my fulfillment. Once you take the time to get it set up it does exactly what you want it to do...unfortunately 3 days into my trial the website is now suddenly shut down (by who knows what). This instantly rendered my shops checkout system useless. I was awaken to emails/calls from my customers saying they could not pick a shipping method. I feel stupid for overlooking the fact that one 3rd partys minor mishap of service can completely cripple your e-commerce without warning.