Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advanced Shipping Rules

TERRASANA

Location Colombia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Usamos esta aplicacion para nuestros envios en Colombia desde hace algunos años. Las funciones basicas de la aplicacion funcionan bien pero tiene sus limitaciones y no se integra con las empresas de transporte locales. En general nos gusta pero podria mejorar

PokuPoku Studio

A much improved way to use calculated shipping. I can assign different box sizes to different products and assign how many items can fit into 1 box. This makes calculating shipping many times more accurate than shopify's built in shipping.
Only issue I had was it took a little longer to set up than I expected, and it doesn't hook into shopify's discounted shipping rates so the UPS shipping costs weren't accurate. The page wasn't very clear on that being an issue, but staff helped me work on a solution and I was able to get the rates adjusted fairly accurate. Much more accurate than shopify's built in calculator.

Sunbeam Candles

We are using this app to implement shipping charges at checkout for the first time, and it has been incredibly easy to understand and work with! Not only that, but the customer service is phenomenal. In testing we were getting some unexpected rates, and they worked diligently to help understand where the error was and how to correct it. There are a few features I wish were available: the ability to duplicate rates (not clone into a different zone, but duplicate) so you can have the same rates with two different rules sets, or to avoid manually re-entering tables across zones. Also, the ability to include packaging information in table and rule based rates, instead of just in carrier rates. Finally, it would be nice to have rules based on Customer Tags. Overall though, we have been extremely pleased with ASR thus far.

Nkuku

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app has some limitations but serves our needs. Support are super helpful if you have questions/problems

ZQuiet

ASR works well for us...and recently when we had a shipping policy change we ran into some issues. I reached out to support, and they quickly responded helping me work thru it to successful conclusion. Thanks ASR Support!

Junkyard Witch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had some troubles figuring out the subscription plan- but the team was very helpful and contacted me immediately to get it sorted out. Highly appreciated, now to see how the app works out :)

April 9, 2019

The Lite plan is limited to 2 product groups. If you have unused groups, you can disable them by clicking 'Manage Products' under the group, scrolling down and click 'Disable Product Group', this will take that group out of the product group count towards your plan level. You also need to make sure you aren't using a Blending Rule, a Postal Code Subzone, or Custom Service Code feature. Also, if the plan you expected isn't available, it is always best to contact us first so we can help you to resolve the issue.

Postal Worker Tees

I love the app. It works well and does what I need it to do. Wish there was a way to automatically add new products to a group.. It's a little pricer than others but does the job.

Greyghostprecision

This app and the customer service behind it have been extremely useful to our Shopify website. Retailing products that are regulated differently in different states, as well as requiring very specific shipping methods per product, per state, has been difficult finding any other app that could handle our specific needs.

While it has taken a few tech support calls and email threads to setup and accomplish our custom requirements, the ASR team has been very helpful and responsive throughout the process. I would recommend this app to anyone needing custom shipping solutions beyond the scope of Shopify's native shipping parameters. What would make this a 5 star review? Some indepth video tutorials showing how to use the app. Customer Service was able to walk us thru what we needed, but some video tuts would have saved time for both parties. Thanks!

Sit Up Doggy Treat

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Brian was a big help in setting up the app to do what I needed. I give them 5 stars for customer service. After testing it all the shipping rates were correct. If i could have one more category I would give it 5 stars for functionality. I know I would have to upgrade to another plan just not worth to me yet. I am tough on reviews it is difficult to get 5 stars from me.

Shopmissa

Update, someone from the company finally got back to me to help install and use the APP. Thank you
_________________________________
Worst APP company ever! I got this app to do restricted shipping zones and I needed help setting it up. I called them several times, no answer! Their phone is not even a real phone but a google voice phone! And I emailed several times and NO reply! Just uninstalled and will be using a different APP!