Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Junkyard Witch

I had some troubles figuring out the subscription plan- but the team was very helpful and contacted me immediately to get it sorted out. Highly appreciated, now to see how the app works out :)

April 9, 2019

The Lite plan is limited to 2 product groups. If you have unused groups, you can disable them by clicking 'Manage Products' under the group, scrolling down and click 'Disable Product Group', this will take that group out of the product group count towards your plan level. You also need to make sure you aren't using a Blending Rule, a Postal Code Subzone, or Custom Service Code feature. Also, if the plan you expected isn't available, it is always best to contact us first so we can help you to resolve the issue.

Postal Worker Tees

I love the app. It works well and does what I need it to do. Wish there was a way to automatically add new products to a group.. It's a little pricer than others but does the job.

Greyghostprecision

This app and the customer service behind it have been extremely useful to our Shopify website. Retailing products that are regulated differently in different states, as well as requiring very specific shipping methods per product, per state, has been difficult finding any other app that could handle our specific needs.

While it has taken a few tech support calls and email threads to setup and accomplish our custom requirements, the ASR team has been very helpful and responsive throughout the process. I would recommend this app to anyone needing custom shipping solutions beyond the scope of Shopify's native shipping parameters. What would make this a 5 star review? Some indepth video tutorials showing how to use the app. Customer Service was able to walk us thru what we needed, but some video tuts would have saved time for both parties. Thanks!

Sit Up Doggy Treat

Brian was a big help in setting up the app to do what I needed. I give them 5 stars for customer service. After testing it all the shipping rates were correct. If i could have one more category I would give it 5 stars for functionality. I know I would have to upgrade to another plan just not worth to me yet. I am tough on reviews it is difficult to get 5 stars from me.

Shopmissa

Update, someone from the company finally got back to me to help install and use the APP. Thank you
_________________________________
Worst APP company ever! I got this app to do restricted shipping zones and I needed help setting it up. I called them several times, no answer! Their phone is not even a real phone but a google voice phone! And I emailed several times and NO reply! Just uninstalled and will be using a different APP!